Last days of warped tour

---three weeks later---
---scars POV---
The weeks flew by after that and we only have a week left of warped no one really spent anytime on the bus anymore all of us would split up and spend each day with friends andy and I did a interview Asking and shattered stars did a set together ash and lily went public so did bic and James. Today was our last set of warped we spent ages getting ready each of us sad that this had to come to and end we looked our best and walked slowly to the stage laughing at memories we had made we climbed up the stairs and got ready our set went amazing but we had something else planned for the crowd tonight we finished our last song "right tonight is the last show of warped tour ever" I shouted into the mike "so here are your favourite bands to sing KIDS IN THE DARK" I smiled before bvb asking Alexandria all time low and motionless in white all walked in the five drum kits set up at the back all the guitarists and bass players tuning their instruments the singers walking to the front to join me everyone started playing and soon the song finished confetti falling from the top of the stage we walked of everyone talking but I walked of alone knowing tonight was our last night hurt i didn't know when I would see these amazing people again then our tour manger Jake ran up to me "SCAR GUESS WHAT" he shouted "mhm?" I asked not in the mood "you have been moved to a house by asking Alexandria and black veil brides" he laughed my face lit up "you serious" i almost screamed "yea and your going on tour with them in three weeks" he smiled "OMG I LOVE YOU" I screamed and hugged him tightly he laughed "you to" "wait" "yeah?" He said raising and eyebrow "where do miw live" I asked knowing I would miss Ricky "a street away from yours etipath like to keep their artists together" he smiled "ARE YOU SAYING WE HAVE BEEN SIGNED UP TO ETIPATH RECORDS" I screamed and he nodded I hugged him one last time before running of to get ready for the final party of warped tour.