Be A Super Glue

SANTANA

"Who are you?"

"Who are you?"

She took her eyeglasses from the bedside table and wore it in front of me while tugging the bed sheet that was covering both of our bodies.

"Don't look!" she screamed.

"Fuck!" I cursed under my breath as I pulled another sheet and covered my body.

"You?" she asked at me, bewildered.

I knew her, too. She was the girl who clumsily fell in front of me earlier by the deck.

"I knew you! What the fuck is this? Why are you----?"

I got cut off when someone opened the door and pushed me right into my bed. Right into this blonde woman's breast. She pushed my head off her breast that I fell into the opposite side of the bed.

"Caught! You two are caught in the act!" the woman screamed and I recognized her immediately. Faye Chamberlain.

The other brunette smiled while she took pictures of us, me and this nerdy blonde in bed. Oh my god!

"Hey! What the fuck are you doing? Stop taking pictures of us!" I screamed but she still continues to take pictures of us using her digital camera.

Then Faye made a dramatic act, "Santana! You were the one heartless. You broke my heart and I'm gonna break yours once I showed these evidences to your girlfriend!" she said then laughed like a crazy woman.

"You tricked me! You put something in my drink!" I accused them, that's the reason why I had raging sexual desire earlier.

Then the other brunette crossed her arms and smiled devilishly. "You are smart, Santana. Very smart!." then she laughed, "And now I'm going to introduce you to the girl whom we paid to sleep with you..." She pulled the sheet that covered the face of the girl beside me then she stopped mid sentence. "Oh my god! Brittany! What are you doing here?"

Faye looked at the girl wide-eyed. "What are you doing in Santana's bed?" she said, obviously panicking.

I looked at the three of them and glared at the blonde girl beside me. "You three knew each other?" then I yelled at her, "What is your relationship with these two?"

"She is my sister's wife. Blair." she pointed at the other brunette. And then to Faye. "She is her sister."

Then the girl named Blair glared at her, "Why are you introducing us?" then they pulled her out of my bed screaming, "Don't you dare look at her!" they yelled at me.

I was completely shocked to what had just happened minutes ago.

BRITTANY

Blair and Faye pulled me and cornered me inside the bathroom. Faye locked the door and Blair made me sit on the covered toilet bowl.

"What the fuck were you doing on Santana's bed?" Blair yelled at me, poking my head in anger.

I sniffed. "I don't know." I answered, whining. It is the truth. I really don't know! "Then how about you? What are you two doing here? Does my sister knew that you're here?"

"No, she doesn't know that we're here." Blair said, guiltily obviously avoiding my eyes.

Then I was distracted by Faye's voice, "Samara, where the fuck are you? Why are you not here in Santana's room?" she continued, "What do you mean return the money? You can't turn down a job when you already accepted the money!" Faye yelled on her phone. "You've just cause someone else to suffer!" she yelled again. Then she listened to her phone again, "Yeah! You should give my money back! And I don't ever want to see your face again or else I'm gonna---- Fuck! She hung up on me!" she said, screaming obviously angry.