She Saved Me AGAIN

SANTANA

Oh my god!

Brittany is PREGNANT!

"This is too touching! We can see how emotional this soon-to-be mom right now. She is crying from joy!" The reporter reported enthusiastically. "We never thought that we could come to such a happy ending with this news report!"

I was literally staring at the TV.

Speechless.

I didn't even notice that someone slammed my car door.

"How things become like this?" My thoughts are still wandering around Brittany.

Then she spoke, "How the hell did it happened? You bumped into me! Do you know how to fucking drive?"

But I ignored her as I don't understand any word she said.

I continued watching Brittany. "Don't scare yourself now. It was just a coincidence. There was no way in hell that I'm..."

She slammed the door again, "What? Coincidence? Are you trying to deny it! You bumped my car! Why don't you come out of that car and face me, huh? Fucking coward!"

Then I looked at her. Who the fuck is this yelling at me?

I removed my shades and I stepped out of the car with the irritated look on my face. The short girl was speechless when I towered her, "Who says I'm not gonna take any responsibility, huh?" I yelled at her, all my frustrations came within me and I just burst it out on her, "Am I trying to run away?" she was obviously shocked by my reaction, "We don't have any past grudges so why would I want it to happen huh? Do you think I wanted this to happened? Then what are you being so angry about? huh?"

She stared at me, "It's just a misunderstanding. You hit my car, you see." she softly said. And I felt like a bitch scaring her like that.

Then I turned away from her and dial my phone, "Hello? Yeah Sugar. Come here immediately. I just had a car accident." then I took a deep breath. "Yeah. Right here. I'm on my way home. And Sugar, I really need someone to talk to right now. I have this HUGE problem."

MEANWHILE at the PIERCE RESIDENCE in Lima, Ohio...

"This is too touching! We can see how emotional this soon-to-be mom right now. She is crying from joy! We never thought that we could come to such a happy ending with this news report! This has been a live report at the scene of the incident."

Ashley Pierce banged the TV in front of her. "What's the matter with this television? We should really buy a new one." The TV displayed no characters, only the sound of the voice of the reporter was heard.

"The police was planning to capture the outlaw at her hide out but unexpectedly, they charged it into a soon-to-be-mom who was at the scene."

Ashley turned off the TV.

"Did you hear the news? That woman must have been fooling around that's why she was secretly doing the pregnancy test in the public restroom. Those kinds of women are really imprudent!" Ashley exclaimed.

Hanna just nod her head.

"If one of my daughters got pregnant before marriage, I'm going to die of embarrassment!" Ashley added.

"Mom!" Hanna whined. "You're always saying that. Anyway, don't worry coz I don't have plan doing that coz I won't get pregnant sleeping with girls okay?"