Back

Sorry I was gone for like a day. Yep. School n stuff. Monday went well for staying up all night. Except for the morning. That was the worst part. I was tired, and I had a really bad attitude. When I got to school I met with my friends and we walked to PE together. Then, for the whole period, we just learned how to open our gym locker. It was cool, cuz I learned in the first 15 minuets. So for an hour we did nothing but talk and open our lockers. And then was math, science, nutrition (snack), humanities for 2 periods, then exploratory. I don't wanna go through all the details of every single class mostly cuz I'm a lazy sack of shit and I don't remember most of it. Then I went home, did my daily watching of youtubers, and found a song that I love and wanna use for the next speed paint I do. Went to sleep early after having meatloaf for dinner. Oh, wait. I forgot to mention probably the biggest detail cuz I have a terrible memory. Did I mention that? I know I can just scroll up while writing this and put in what the biggest detail was. Hmm. Yeah, I'm a lazy sack of shit. So that detail is... I went to the doctors office. You're probably thinking, "omfg this writer stupid everyone goes to doctor office." And yes, I know you're not cave people. But the chances are high that I have minor assma. Assma. Asthma! Stupid autocorrect. Just kidding that was all me hehe. But that's nothing to joke about. I'm sorry if you have asthma. I feel you. Literally. Cuz I have a minor case of it. Same day when I'm on my computer in my bed being a lazy sack of shit my dad comes in holding something. Now I knew I was getting an inhaler but I didn't know what it looked like. My dad shows it to me like, "here it's your inhaler, to use it you put it up to your mouth and inhale at the same time pushing this top thing down." Now the inhaler I have might not be like every other one there is and you may have no idea what I'm talking about, so I'll make the picture of this chapter the inhaler. Maybe. Yeah probably. And you'll probably be reading this and thinking, "ohh I thought she was being an idiot and taking pictures of random shit she finds in her house." Nope! I not make so much sense that I do make sense. Ok. Bye...