Ugh...

Boy have I not written in a while! I guess I'm just too lazy, but so much shit has been happening and I want to write about it. First of all I want to say I might have a heart problem because I'm getting random pains in my chest right where my heart is. Second, my mom. I haven't really talked about her in this story thing but I hate her. She so, just so, desperate. She wants me to "love her" because I usually ignore her. (Right now: My dad knocked on my screen door and waved hi. Logan was an idiot and thought he needed something when he was perfectly able to open the door and say so. She got up and was like, "Oh, sorry." Like he could hear her or something. Then she opens the door and says, "You needed me?" BITCH LIKE HE NEEDS YOU?!? Sorry Logan, but not everything is about you ya know!) Anyway, back to my mom. She always tries to start up a conversation at the worst of times. Just this afternoon I was taking a bath and she just walked in and took a shit. When she was on the toilet she was like, "So, you thinking of going out today?" Oh. My. Fuck. I was like, "Mom, you using the toilet and I'm taking a bath. Is this really the best time to talk to me?" She was like, "Oh, well I'm almost done." Mom... Do I really need to know about the shit your taking? When she comes into my room she just looks at me, tells me whatever she has to say, and when I respond she just looks at me like fucking Dora when she looks at you and pauses for a long ass time. Well I'm leaving because I'm tired of hearing all this tick tacking of the keyboard. I'm seriously about to go deaf. Bye!!! I'll continue this tomorrow.