Wow

So, what happened right now was kind of weird and mostly disappointing. Earlier I was watching some videos when I heard my brother say, "Oh my god! Hobbes is peeing on my backpack!" Ever since we got Hobbes he's been peeing and popping in my brothers' room. But when Logan heard it she got out of her bed and acted more surprised then she should've. She said "WHAT?!" And then opened the door and just stood there. I didn't want to get involved in this crap so I just turned up the volume of the video. I guess my brother complained about Hobbes peeing in his room to Logan, but I could still kinda hear what they were saying, and it didn't sound like it. The next thing I know, I hear this really loud bang around Logan's side of the room. I looked over just in time to see that Logan had thrown her fucking phone at her desk. She was sitting on the floor in front of her desk and I (thankfully) couldn't see her face. I just thought she was trying to get her phone onto the desk without having to get up to do it. Then I heard her talking to herself. She always fucking does it so I was about to tell her to shut up (not really) when she stood up. Then I heard her sniff. So I guess she was crying? And she threw her phone at her desk out of anger at the dog? Now I've been a witness to Logan's fits plenty of times to know that if I said anything to her when she's upset, she'll lash out at me, literally screaming at the top of her lungs. So I stayed quiet and acted like I didn't notice any of it. Then she said, "Hobbes stay here." But she said it like she really hated him. Then she opened the door and started walking out of the room. I guess Hobbes followed her because then she screamed, "HOBBES GO BACK IN THE ROOM!!!!" And then she started crying and blah blah my parents make her feel better and everything's good. Except this time, after all this shit happened, someone let Hobbes into my room. I didn't see who because I was facing away from the door. Before that Logan came in and grabbed some stuff to take a shower, so it was just me and Hobbes in the room. Of course Hobbes started whining to get out. I needed to leave the room anyway, so I let him out with me. I went back to my room because all I did was put something out on the kitchen table, which isn't far from my room at all, and I heard my dad say, "Hobbes! Get back into that room!" He was referring to my room, but he ordered Hobbes to leave in a very strict way. Almost as if it was Hobbes' fault for making Logan throw a fit. I mean sure, he peed on my brothers backpack, but the new school years starting and he's gonna get a new one anyway. But even when something like that happened with our previous dogs, my family never really did anything to serious. But now, here's my family scolding a new dog who's still learning right from wrong. It almost makes me sorry for the stupid mutt.