Um...

So today is Tuesday. I have some homework. Mostly math. Math is my least favorite subject. But, I'm teachers pet. I was skeptical about this at first, but soon you'll find out why I'm sure. But I gotta start with PE, cuz that's first period. Today was our first run day. Run. That's all I have to say. Not really. Run day is when you run a fourth mile lap then run down the stairs then across the black top to the amphitheater and run across that, then back up a ramp where we started. In only 6 minuets. Now for some people that might seem easy, but that means you're you. If you're me however, you'll finish that in 5 minuets and 36 seconds with no more breath. And I thought I should've been tough and decided not to get a drink. Then our teacher had us walk the fourth mile lap. Again I was stupid and didn't get a drink. Then we had to do the first thing again. Down the stairs blah blah blah. So there I am walking back to the locker room, drenched in sweat and completely out of shape. Oh god I just passed Pepperdine and saw a class running across the field. Do I feel sorry for them. Ok I'm a terrible person. Holy crap the chili cook off. If you live in Malibu/Santa Monica you'll probably know what both of those things are. Chili cook off is this weekend and they're setting up. Pretty cool. Anyway, back to the story, my mind tends to go to space. In the locker room, I open my locker to find I left my deodorant at home. So I'm sweaty and I smell terrible. What a great day so far. I'm late for class, and according to my friends, the math teacher, Ms. Ortiz is pretty strict with the time. I look through the window and I see my class. All of them. I walk in and Andre is in my seat. I give him the "get out of my seat" look and he moves. I really didn't think that was gonna work. I sit down waiting for Ms. Ortiz to say that I'm tardy. She sits down and says, "Thank you class for being on time." She didn't say it in a way where she'd be implying that I'm tardy. She said it like we were all actually on time. Wow. Later when we're coloring things. I forgot what they are. Dylan's colored pencil breaks. In our classroom we don't have a pencil sharpener, so Ms. Ortiz goes to get him another one. While she passes me I chirp out, " I have a pencil sharpener." And I hold up one of those plastic ones I always carry around with me. I let her take it and before she gives it to Dylan, she. She pats me on the head and says, "Thank you. You're so cute." ... Um.... Thank you?