Seriously?!?

So right now I'm at the dentist because my friend has an appointment. When the dentist finally came out, my friend and her mom stood up and walked towards him. He looked at me and said it would be fine if I came in too, so I followed them to the room. The dentist pointed at two chairs and said it would be fine if we were to sit in them. Then the dentist left saying he had stuff to prepare and that shit. So I was waiting with my friend and her mom, and I was happy that I could be with her while she was getting her teeth looked at. We waited for a bit and talked. I thought this would be cool, seeing what it actually looks like getting your teeth done from a different perspective. Then this woman came into the door and she looked at me. Then she said, "Is it okay if you go out to the waiting room? These spaces are a little cramped with a lot of people. Also, your sitting in the dentists chair." BITCH HE OFFERED ME THIS CHAIR!!! AND IM SORRY FOR SITTING IN IT, IT ONLY LOOKS LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING CHAIR IN THIS ROOM!! Now I'm waiting in the waiting room... waiting. On the bright side, I hardly ate and we're going for food after this. Hopefully it's not somewhere terrible.