Pain

Best day ever. Well, not really. One of my friends was absent today. A really good friend. That sucked. I have homework, but it's due on Thursday. Oh wait. 3 words. Fuck. My. Life. P.E. was shit. It was run day. I ran and ran and ran, obviously. 5 laps, all being about either half or three fourths of a mile. I actually got water though, but it was only for 3 of the laps. I'm not fit unlike all of my other P.E. friends. I usually stay behind with the one who was absent today!!! So I was behind on running. Everything burned and ached I literally cried. I didn't show my friends though, cuz they'd be like, "Oh it wasn't that bad of a run." IM NOT FUCKING LIKE YOU GUYS!!! Math was fairly easy, but it's math, so it sucked. Science was shit because we worked in partners that we have a system of. I got paired with Henry, who's like a boy version of me, but short and VERY RUDE!! Oh yeah, I started sitting alone at nutrition (snack) because these random kids started sitting with us and they're annoying as fuck. No one joined me on my departure because they all think these kids are all cool and shit. They eventually left except one who completely replaced me. He makes the jokes, he does all the shit I do, and LILY EVEN LIKES HIM!!! (AN: Lily is my best friend and I've known her for such a long time and we were like the best friends of the school in elementary.) So I was alone. Humanities was fine and Exploratory had a substitute. We watched a video and took notes then had free time. I was going to go to an after school thing with all my friends and we'd have a great time. I usually hang out with two main people, Lily and the friend that was absent. I was cool with going only with Lily but her mom told her she needed to try out tutoring. Today was supposed to go like this. Get driven to school, do school, go to after school thing while one brother goes on bus, other brother goes to thing he needed to do at school, and sister goes with people that would bring her back to school so she and I can meet up on late bus and take it back home. Instead, sister's friends choose Thursday instead of today, and I just so happen to go on the normal bus as well. Know why? My foot. It burns, it aches, it stings. And I have no fucking idea what happened to it. I am writing all of this in pain. Like, fuck. One thing though, it finally rained. And guess what? There was some sort of accident and it is taking forever to get home. I have to suffer through all of this. I usually get home to the house, from the stop around 4:00. Right now it's 4:08 and we're not even close. Help me.