Chapter 7: "This isn't my first time."

Drews POV

Its been 15 minutes since she's been downstairs.

"I wonder where she is"

I streched and got up, walking down the stairs.

"Babe?... Robyn?"

The front door was open but Robyn was no where in sight.

Robyns POV

I felt myself begin to wake up as I groaned. I don't remember falling asleep? Fluttering my eyes open, getting used to opening my eyes after what felt like I hadn't in a lifetime.

It wasn't until I had fully woken up that I realized, I wasn't anywhere I recognized.

Instantly, panic took over me and I began to shuffle around, wanting to get out of here only to realize I couldn't exactly move because I was tied down to a chair. My heart beat picked up its pace.

Where the hell was I?

Thinking of someone who could do this to me, Marco, came up in my head.

The police never did catch him, maybe he's after me. That bastard.

I tried to pull at my hands but all I ended up doing was digging my skin into the rope that was tied around them. Letting out a low shriek of pain, I hissed in annoyance to my stupidity.

Suddenly, the door came flying open.

I looked up to see two figures standing in the entrance of the room.

"Well, well, well, we met again Robyn. Daughter of Lora Sanders." An all too familiar voice spoke up, ringing in my ears in a taunting manner

"What the fuck do you want?" I spat with a hint of bitterness.

From the corner of my eye, I could see two other guys entering the room that I didn't recognize, standing there, smirking.

If only I could smack those smirks off their faces...

I felt a sharp blow to my cheek, making me snap my head to the right.

"What the fuck?" I spat, turning around in shock to see him staring at me, amusingly.

"You shouldn't speak to me like that, you don't know what I'm capable of" he grinned

"You're fucking crazy." I hissed in disgust. "How could you hit a girl?"

"It's pretty easy babe. All you do is pull your hand back and swing it across their cheek, like this." He slapped me again.

I bit my lip to keep from screaming my brains out.

He grinned. "I could do whatever the hell I want bitch and there's nothing you can do about it."

"You're not getting away with this, there are people searching for me right now"

"They'll never find you, know cares about you. Your moms not here and your dad is dead. Who's going to save you"

I spat in his face.

He slapped me again, then walked over to the door, whispering things to the two guys before he walked out with one of the guys following, leaving one behind.

I bit my tongue to keep from saying anything and I refused to look his way.

I didn't even notice he had walked all the way over to me until I felt his presence.

A shiny metal object glistened in the dark room, making my throat dry up and my eyes glisten over in fear.

I felt the tip of the knife press to the side of my face. Biting my lip, I refused to show any sign of trepidation.

"It'd be such a shame to ruin such a pretty face. Wouldn't it?" His voice brought shivers to run up and down my spine.

I squeezed my eyes together tight, not saying a word.

"Too bad that I'd have to." He whispered before pressing the blade tighter against my skin and bringing it down the side of my cheek, cutting my flesh open causing me to scream out in undeniable pain.

He chuckled darkly before backing away from me and walking out, leaving me in this room by myself.

I bit back the tears that desperately wanted to escape the circumference of my eye lids.

Drews POV

I could almost smell the tires of the car burning against the road, from the pace I was speeding.

I smirked over at Wes holding on for his life. He was probably pissing his pants.

After I called Wes, him and I thought about who would take Robyn and Marco came up to are mind.

Pulling up on the street in front the forest I yelled. "FUCK"

"what's wrong man?"

"They wouldn't be here again its to obvious."

"Oh... WAIT! Can't you ask Lora? She's probably been everywhere with him.?"

No POV

As Wes told Drew he called Lora.

She was really worried about Marco having her little girl. But she manage to tell them where he would have her. Drew thought of Marco and his buds putting their filthy hands on Robyn. As he said "I'm done playing games. If these bastards want to play with fire, there going to get burned." He grabbed hold of the steering wheel even tighter, he continued to speed down the roads, not giving a flying fuck that he was exceeding the limit.

Within minutes they were there.

---

Drews POV

When we had finally reached the area, I slowed down the car, not wanting to bring any attention to me as I slowly and carefully drove through.

The last thing I needed was for Marco's guys to spot me outside.

Leaning back against the seat in my car. I leaned over to the glove department, pulling it open to revealing a loaded gun. Grabbing a hold of it, I lent it to Wes. "Incase I need back up, here you go"

"Whoa dude, where'd you get guns from?" Wes looked shocked

"This isn't the first time."