Chapter 18

Drews POV

We were laying in bed. My arms were wrapped around her waist with her head on my chest.

"your my first love" she says smiling

"And I'll also be your last" I whispered, before kissing her forehead.

"Are you ready to tell are families."

"I'm ready to let the world know"

Robyn giggled and relaxed in my arms.

--

"REALLY?"

"YES MOM I AM"

I was currently jumping up and down with my mom. I had just told her I'm pregnant.

It was 2 weeks later that, we planned this get together to tell mine and Drew's family and friends. I told my mom separetly because I knew she wouldn't be too convinced.

"Wow, I can't believe this. My baby's growing before my eyes, Robyn I love you." Tears of joy and sadness filled her eyes as she hugged me.

"Mom, are you okay?"

"It's just I was hardly there for you in your kid, and teen life. I wish I was in your life more."

"Mom I know you always cared, it's okay." I hugged her back.

Later on, Drew and I announced are surprise to everyone in the living room.

"YOU'RE FUCKING LYING. WHAT? OH MY GOD WOW." Wesley got up squeezing Drew into a bro hug and as did Keaton.

"I'm so happy for you" Ashlynn said getting up hugging me with happy tears.

Drew's mom was super happy, she almost knocked Drew over. "You know how much I love you and Robyn, Drew. I will do anything for you guys and your baby, my Grand son or Grand daughter."

3rd person P.O.V:

The smell of BBQ spreaded in the air, the get together was filled with laughter, love and happiness. Robyn and Drew were happy with each other, nothing could ever go wrong in their eyes.

Everything was perfect.