Chapter 6: The Unknown

Robyns P.O.V

Drew came closer to me. Maybe because I was finishing his shake. But it was just so good.

I prepared for what he was going to say.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

The words slipped of his tounge like a sweet melody.

I was speechless. I never thought someone could actually want to be with me. I know Drew has been by my side, after everything that happened with me. From not having money, not havimg a ride to get home, going through a dangerous mission to find my mom.

He truly opened my mind on a lot of things in life. He is a beautiful guy inside and out, spreading positivity.

"Robyn..?"

Drew looked a bit sad.

I have to give him a respones.

"yes" I smiled to him

"Yes?" Drew stood up smiling.

"Yeah" I smiled back

He hugged me.

"This calls for a protein shake.. your own protein shake"

"haha sorry it was good"

--

Drews POV

We were laying in Robyn's bed watching avatar. I love this movie so much, but I don't think she did since she kept moving around on my chest.

"What do you like about me?"

Robyn asked looking up at me.

"Many things babe"

"Like..."

"I like the way you bite your bottom lip when you look into my eyes, I like the way you look at me with your deep blue eyes, the way you kiss me with your soft pink lips, i like the way you have made my life fill with sudden bliss, i like the way you laugh and tug onto my arm when your scared or upset"

She smiled.

"Now what about you" I kissed her on the forehead.

"I like the way you tell me that I'm beautiful, and the way you make me laugh like no one else. I like the way you move the hair away from my eyes, and then pull me in to kiss my lips. I like the way you call me "babe" an I like the way your not afraid of anything, take charge and always stride for your best. "

Smiling I pulled her up for a kiss, deepening it, An adrenaline rush flooded through my veins.

I moaned into the kiss, running my fingers through her hair. As she tugged on my bottom lip.

The door bell rang stopping are makeout sesh.

Robyn gave me one last peck before getting up and out the door.

Robyns POV

As I tugged on his bottom lip.

The door bell rang stopping us.

I think Im becoming a better kisser because Drew didnt want to stop.

Getting up I walked down the stairs thinking about everything Drew told me, everything he liked about me.

Someone actually likes me for me, not just because they think I'm that girl that goes to bars to get drunk and sleep with men.

Opening the door, a man stood in all black. Before I could ask what he wanted, he grabbed my arm with his other hand on my mouth.

He threw me into the back of his car.

I screamed at him. Spiting in his face kicking.

He covered my mouth.

"You are an annoying little girl" he said

He had a spanish accent.

I bit his hand but it didn't hurt him.

Where the hell is he bring me? Drews going to be so worried , who the fuck is he?

He put a rag over my face with his free hand. Forcing me to smell fumes that soon enough knocked me out.