Chapter Three

An Alien opened the stall door and is looking me up and down. It's small and light green with a giant head but a tiny body. He has four legs and very sharp teeth along with a super long tail that could kill me. I look at him as I hear a furious growl from an adult Alien. I look at the baby who's begging me to pick him up. I carefully pick him up and put him in my bag, not realizing how stupid of a decision that was until later. Thing is, that was a bad idea, I should've left him on the ground so he could run away.

I peek out the stall that I'm in and see that there are other people in here that I've never seen on campus before. There are four men in giant, yellow suits with the Factory logo stickers on them. Which is really just a logo that has a factory on it blowing out rainbows and sunshine when everyone in the universe knows it's a place where magical creatures die. The men have large batons in their hands, zapping the mother Alien with it.

She yells out a deathly scream in anger as she just wants to get her baby. A mother Alien is known to be the most violent Aliens when they can't find their baby. Since she's just an Acid Alien, she's not going to be as intense and determined as an Isolation Alien. An Acid Alien mother will only look for her baby for so long until they give up and mourn. While an Isolation Alien, on the other hand, will not. They'll search far and wide for their baby, and if they can't find it, they'll have more.

I watch as the mother Alien screams louder and picks up one of the men. The man cries, scared as she then tears him in half as the two other men run for their lives. The man's lifeless body is then thrown onto the ground. Blood squirts out of the guts that are all over the floor. My stomach churns and twists into knots. I then take out my phone and tell Ruby to pick me up ASAP before I die. The mother then bends down and drinks his blood, thirsty and trying to regenerate her powers from being hit and electrocuted.

I hurry and shut the door to the stall a little more so no one can notice me watching them do all of this to her. This should be known as Alien Abuse, they aren't supposed to use that type of stuff unless she's killing other people before they start to provoke her.

Within minutes, sixteen other men come into the girls' bathroom and cage the mother, Alien. She whines sadly as they take her out of the restroom and lead her back from wherever she came from.

I have her baby in my backpack, and even though she doesn't know, I'm making a promise to her right now that I'll keep it safe. I promise. As they take her away, I look at the baby Alien who's sad and looking at me nervously. It's almost as if he knows what's going on. I wonder if he knows that they're hurting his mother.

I then feel my cell phone vibrate three times, letting me know that I have a text message. I take it out of my pocket and see that it's Ruby. She's telling me that the doors are open and ready for me to run. I bet that Ruby is freaking out, scared that I'm going to die before she can get to me.

I run out of the bathroom and down the hall to where Mrs. Avernol is waiting for me. I start to go farther down the hall, not seeing her at first. But when I do, I stop running and look at her knowing I'm in big trouble. One, for hiding a baby Alien, and two, for running in the halls without a pass.

"Where do you think, you're going Miss. Norwood? The school is on an immediate lockdown!" Mrs. Avernol asks me, she starts walking towards me with one of her hands in her pocket. I think that she's planning on shooting me. I didn't even know that teachers were allowed to have any sort of weapons on campus.

I feel my neck sweating as I know I'm going to be in jail if she finds out that I have the baby. As she keeps moving towards me, the baby Alien starts moving in my bag, worrying me that she might see that he's there. I stand there not answering as my mouth won't open, no matter how much my brain tells it to speak. I then feel the Alien jump out of my bag and hit the ground with a little plop.