Chapter Nine

I must've fallen asleep on the couch while researching and woke up by myself and noticed that Buddy wasn't on my shoulder! I started to freak but then remembered that he comes to his name.

"Buddy!" I say as I look around and see that he comes out from under the couch. I roll my eyes and pick him up and give him a little hug, not wanting to squish him from my embrace. He hugs me back as if he knew what hugging meant. "I love you. I just wish you would stop hiding from me and freaking me out." I tell him, and he starts purring happily as he is getting attention from me.

I look at my kitchen and see the fridge is open! I get up not putting down Buddy and know that he ate all the pepperoni! I go and shut the refrigerator before it breaks from all the hot air entering it.

"Buddy!" I say looking at him and shake him up and down nicely to see that he does have a full belly. I look at him and frown. He looks at me not liking my frown and then bit my thumb with the hundreds of tiny teeth that have poison in them! I scream in pain, and as I did, I dropped him. He ran under the sofa as I ran to the bathroom and got out a tiny needle that had anesthetic in it that should kill all the poison. I put it on my thumb and inject its stuff, and it starts shooting all the toxins Buddy just injected me with.

I sit down on the toilet and wait five minutes for the antibiotic to cure me. I start to do the breathing treatment of breathing in and then releasing your breath calmly. It's supposed to calm down all your systems and nerves. I calmly breathe in and out. I start to hear tiny footsteps coming closer to the bathroom.

"Buddy?" I say in the hope that it's him. As I start to feel dizzy, I get my phone and call Dave. I get up as the phone rings and put Buddy inside my secure purse knowing he'll come right away.

"Hello?" Dave says. I have never been happier to hear his voice!

"Dave! Come to my house immediately! I need you!" I say in distress, gripping the wall, having a hard time standing as the poison is surrounding my heart and trying to slow it down.

"For what? To suit your womanly needs?" Dave says wanting to get in my pants. I let it slide by as I'm going to pass out from poisonous toxins.

"No! I got bit by the baby Alien that got out, and I put in an anesthetic but I think I did ita tiny bit too late and I'm going to pass-" I was cut off by losingbalance that the wall was trying to give me falling and hitting the floor.