Chapter Eight

I watch as Buddy is smelling the ground and mopping all over the place. It's crying and moaning and everything else that can tell me he's sad. I feel bad and pat my lap for him to come to me. He stops crying and jumps onto my lap and then my shoulder getting comfortable. My shoulder seems to be his favorite sleeping spot since day one.

"I hope you know Buddy you can't blame me for leaving your mom when you're the one that ran away from her. I just didn't want them to hurt you when I first saw you I knew that you were going to be special to me." I say as Buddy gets comfortable. I feel awful, thinking that the mother Alien could be getting tested on. That's horrible, she's an animal and just like regular animals, she has rights by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). What sucks is that most people think that Aliens are nothing but cruel, ruthless beasts and that's why a lot of scientists get away with violating their rights.

I pet the baby as I get up and go on the computer. I have a lot of studying to do if I'm going to be able to use the mother's rights against the scientists. I keep reading about mother Aliens and how protective they are of their babies and that they would harm anyone to get them. It's been said that a mother Alien was about to attack someone who was going to give her baby back but the mother killed her anyway for touching the baby. I shiver in fear from reading this. I keep reading anyway needing to know the information. I finally stumble upon something about a mother, Isolation Alien. I try not to read because I have an Acid Alien, not an Isolation Alien. However, they're my favorite Aliens, and I can't resist so I started reading and the first few pictures were gruesome.

"Mother Isolation Aliens are more aggressive when they have babies than when they're single and trying to mate. Mothers are known to be more aggressive than the males usually are. The males were known as the most vicious and vile creatures before the females proved us wrong when it had its baby and wouldn't let anyone go near her cage without a vicious growl! A courageous female scientist would go near the cage and teach the Aliens sign language. The mother refused to learn anything because she couldn't hear what the woman was saying. The woman wanted her years at school to matter, so one day she went in the cage and sat down teaching them sign language. The woman had made friends with the Alien before the baby came along, so the female didn't attack at first but only lead the woman down a trail of trickery. The woman stayed in the cage for about an hour teaching them sign language every day. She would say the word then do the sign, and the Aliens would copy after her. Once the woman started to get up from her shift being over for about an hour on the fifth day. The female didn't like her leaving and got up from her curled up position and put her head down to show that she apologized for her scary approach and wanted a nice petting. The woman put up her hand and then the Alien attacked her by trying to eat her entire body and not letting one part of her get away. The woman was almost killed in her fight but survived long enough to get to the hospital where she shortly after getting there, died." I shiver and shut the laptop knowing this isn't going to be a piece of cake, even if it isn't an Isolation Alien. If that happened to that woman, what's going to happen to me? I don't know the mother at all, and I have her baby. I mean, I guess that's an Isolation Alien. This is an Acid Lexnomorph.