Chapter 1: Coming Home

I saw a pair of light blue converse step behind me as we ran on the sidewalk. That was my sister Trinity. We were late. We were suppose to be home by 8, but it was already 9 now, and the sky was turning into a pretty dark blue. The streetlights were om, and we looked like thugs.

My iPhone had messages from my brother, and that wasn't good. Especially from him.

"Hold on. I got messages." I say to Trinity.

"So do I. And their from Alexis..."

"Oh great." We say as we stop and look.

"Well...Logan says that I should be home by now, or I'm a slut..."

"And apparently, Alexis is going to tear me up with her long nails."

We had a horrible abusive family. My brother LOVED to insult me in any way he could and , make me feel like crap. It's his job. And our younger sister Alexis ALWAYS hurt us with whatever she can. Our parents don't see it, and think she's a little angel. She loves to get US in trouble too.

"It's late. We should go eat first before we go home." I tell Trinity as I look for the nearest McDonald's.

"But...shouldn't we eat at home?" Trinity says.

"Mom's not home, and left nothing for us. Logan already ate my lunch, and Alexis is on her way back from her friends house. She ate there. Plus, they would eat US."

"Haha, OK fine."

We head for a Mc.Donalds and order. I got 2 crispy ranch snack wraps while Trinity got a quarter pounder and Fries. We ate there because we didn't wanna go home. Home is literally the last place we're going.

Once we finished, we walked home slowly. I still had to study for a science test and clean my room, but I didn't want to. It was Sunday. Ugh. School tomorrow.

"We have to go inside Trina. Forget them. Just run up out Stairs and into our rooms."

I looked at her as I got my key out and unlocked the door. Trinity ran upstairs as I closed it and followed her. Within 10 minutes, Logan came upstairs.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Umm...studying?"

"No your not. Go, make me a sandwich."

I get up and brush past him quietly as I went downstairs. When I came back up, he was still leaning against my door and looking at me.

"Your late back home."

"I know, we stopped for dinner."

"you didn't reply to my message."

"I'm sorry."

"No your not. Tomorrow you will be. Cross me again, I'm sure you won't like the outcomes."

I hand him his sandwich as I enter my room and proceed back to my desk to finish studying. He was still watching me. I can feel his cold eyes still looking back.

"You wanna know something? You shouldn't be living right now. There's nothing to like about you. And I bet you'll fail your test tommorow." He said as he finally walked away. God, he's annoying.

"YOU GUYS HAD MCDONALDS???!!!!" Alexis screamed.

Logan came back to my room. That horrible stare was back.