Chapter 10: Going Insane

That asshole was coming back. The one we hated for years. We were simply just at a family gathering, when I was around 8. One of my old cousins I hadn't seen since I was 3 was coming over. I was beyond excited. Everything was going great...until he started calling me horrible names. I stood up for myself for once by dissing that little fucker hard. He then grabbed my teddy bear and ran out the door with it. And he never came back...until I snapped. Thats why you need some insanity. You never know when it could help you. Time to give this faggot his lesson.

The door then swung open hard and he started screaming our names. Of course, why should we bother listening to him? He turned the lights on and that's when I'll strike.

He turned the light on. He's going to die now.

"Over here..." I say with some venom.

"WHAT WERE YOU TWO THINKING?" He called out, from coming towards us.

"A little closer..." I say.

"Ugh. Let's get you two upstairs...so I can make some money." He smirked evilly. Can't wait till I wipe that off.

"Please, come here." I say once more.

He then came closer to us as he started moving the boxes we placed. Then...

GO! KILL HIM!

I jumped straight for his face and attempted to dig my long nails into his face. He screamed and tried pushing me off. Then, I punched his face hard, no matter how hard he struggled to get me off of him. He was of course bigger than me, so he slammed me to the ground.

"We're not going to play nice? Ok then." He took out a pocketknife and smirked. Then, his eyes went wide. He let out a horrifying man scream and backed away. I got up and saw myself chasing HIM. Wow, who knew I would be doing that? I let out an evil laugh as I saw Trinity jump onto him and tackle him down. He ended up stabbing Trin, but she didn't react at all; instead, she bit him. He let out a gasp and then it was MY turn.

I ran up to him and scratched his belly hard; leaving blood oozing and horrible twin slash marks.

"YOU'VE GONE INSANE!!" He screamed.

"Yeah. Maybe I like it." I scream in his face, scaring him. Yeah. I like it this way. When IM higher than him. IM the one who finally gets to hurt him. He was dying. He was clutching his hand on his wound. What he didn't know...

Was that we were about the stab him. Right in the heart.

Just so I don't remember the happy moments and persuade myself into NOT killing him, I think about all the bad things.

He hates your guts.

He ruined your so called "best day" when you were finally going to meet someone you haven't seen in a while.

He ran away with your Teddy Bear.

He threw it across the driveway. And it had a tear ripping teddy bear stuffing after.

He deserves it.

And with all my might, I grabbed that pocket knife he had. He didn't even see me raise it. I just grabbed it, looked him straight in the eye, and I saw my reflection.

Hold up.

My eyes were red as hell. Not bloodshot, but like, FULLY red. No pupil, no white, no nothing. It must be fear.

Yeah. It was fear.

I looked straight into his eye. His pupil was tiny. He has wide eyes, clearly indicating how terrified he was. And I saw my reflection. I was grinning evilly. My eyes were red. Oh, THATS why he was scared of me!" I was in trouble mode.

"You don't have to do this..." He stutters outloud.

"Yes...I have to...." I say. With NO emotion in my voice.

"Trina PLEASE don't do this." He says as I can see tears forming in his eyes.

"No way am I letting you live." I say again with a complete blank expression. My eyes turned darker of a red, and something red dropped straight onto his face. It dropped and slid down to his neck. I glanced at it. It had a huge red mark on it.

"TRINA PLEASE! Get off of me and I promise I'll change."

I only smirked at him. That was exactly what he said at the party.

I promise I'll change...

That's when the knife went straight down his heart. And then all I heard was a huge scream.