Chapter 15: Are we?

Our hearts were beating really fast as our mom stepped in. I could tell she was also worried since her face said it all. She looked like she was going to faint any second; pale and worried. She sat down on the chair beside him and motioned for both of us to exit the room.

"Oh man...what if we're insane what's gunna happen to us?!" Trinity asked me, pacing around the hallway.

"Hey...honestly don't worry. If they separate us, I'll find a way for us to get back together, and we'll escape this hell hole."

"I hope so." She leaned against the wall and slid down, her knees covering her face.

I wanted kneel beside her and tell her that everything would be alright, but I already knew it wouldn't be. I have no idea what to do now.

"You really shouldn't worry."

And that's all managed to say.

_________________________

IN THE DOCTORS ROOM

"I really don't know how to say this." The doctor said. The woman only closed her eyes and let some tears pour out. Once finished, he handed her a sheet, and left the room.

Children must be prescribed daily with doses of Shades. Shade is an antibiotic that can relieve stress involving serious conditions. I do not wish to lock them up in an asylum, as they do not look like they need that kind of special treatment, yet I do want them to fight whatever is bothering them inside. Please do take the time to listen to you're children and listen to whatever they have to say.

~ Doctors note: Dr. L. Hans

The doctor came back with a white bag containing the antibiotics.

"I believe this is the drug you will need. You're children are not insane."

And with that, he walked out and called in the next patient.
_________________________

Back in the car, my mom looked hella relived and happy, and so did we. That meant we weren't going to shipped off to those containment cells. However, we still needed to convince everyone about these head problems.

Oh I'm a problem? .....SOLVE IT.

I almost gasped when I heard that. The voices in my head NEVER had that much demonic tones to it. What was happening?

We failed. We're gunna take over you, grabbing you're last bits of sanity one by one. Be prepared for a fight we've waited years for.

And with that, I got a horrible pounding in my head.

As we got home, my mom told us to wash up for dinner. I decided to take a shower.

As I entered the bathroom again, I couldn't look at my reflection, since the mirror broke. Now all you see is a yellow ish wall. I took my clothes off and entered in.

I felt a complete eerie vibe. I tried my hardest not to close my eyes, and if I did, I tried opening them as fast as I could. But each time I did, the darkness displayed a faint shadow like thing, with faint coloured eyes creeping in.

I would normally open my eyes with fear. Once shampoo and conditioner was done, I grabbed the body wash. And that's when I suddenly saw her in the reflection.

The shower taps were a bright reflective silver, just like a mirror. So when I grabbed the bath sponge, I saw my new reflection. I was completely covered in red, my eyes a metallic green, and my lips bleeding. The wet hair made it worse, as it looked like black shadows crawling against me.

I stepped back only to slip and go sliding off my back. With a "woah!" I fell, as I watched my shadow counterpart wave goodbye. I got straight back up and looked at the tap again, and this time only my eyes showed a faint red.

We're coming.

I couldn't handle it anymore. I sat in the corner of the tub and cried, as the water poured away my tears.
_________________________

When I got out of the shower, I entered in my room and saw my sis crying in the corner.

"Yo! Are you ok?!" I say, rushing down to her.

She shakes her head and pulls out her phone, and shows me a message. From a 1(666)

We may live in you're heads, but we are not monsters. We are something much worse. Just wait until tomorrow. You'll be proven insane THEN.

No. I didn't want my life to be like this. I get it now. These "demons" in our heads want us to go insane, so THEY can take over us, and we kill people. When we are proven insane by the public and locked away, they're going to make sure we lose it even more, by talking to ourselves, writing on the walls, losing track of time, wanting to hurt, and probs way more twisted things.

The only problem was, NO ONE was going to listen to us. They think we're already insane. And if we go even MORE, they won't even need a reason to lock us up anymore.

Then we were called for Dinner.

My mom had a serious face as she brought out Dinner. MMM. Chicken, macaroni salad and garlic bread, something to get my mind off...all this.

"Hey....I have something I want to tell you two." She starts off.

We exchange glances t each other before nodding, so she could proceed.

"....the doctor wants to see you two again for some reason. Confidentially."

Oh no. What did he want to say? Me and Trinity gave each other worried looks. While mom calmed us down.

"Don't worry. He knows you're not insane but wants an interview. You'll go after school."

Wait what?

"But mom...aren't I suspended from those crimes?"

"Not exactly. They said it was a small trial. You're old school said its time for you to come back, your grades have been slipping horribly. Plus you need to get your mind off this. After school, I'll drive you to the doctors, and then you'll talk to him. He also said the anti bio tics won't help at ALL."