Chapter 3: Home Alone Chantings

I stared at the pic that was posted. It looked colourful, but in a way, it also looked quite...unsettling. It
Looked like a bunch of symbols...

There was then a comment on the picture by the same person.

Nomed_renni_rouy said: Do you know who I am?

I replied back: No, who are you?

I'm very well known. But I chose to stay with you. And you may enjoy it too.

Ok, enough was enough. I turned my phone off and decided to go downstairs and do something. I don't care, as long as it takes my mind off...this.
__________________________

2 HOURS LATER

My eyes shot up as I looked around. I fell asleep on the couch, and by the looks of it, everything was quiet...and everyone was gone.

"TRINITY!"

No response.

"LOGAN?" "ALEXIS!"

No one called back. Guess I was home alone. Worst time too, since it was around 8PM now. I decided to run upstairs to finish my homework, which I totally forgot to do.

Ugh. I still have to finish my math textbook homework for tomorrow and finish this big pack of worksheets for science. AND I have to read chapter 23 of my assigned book and finish a post based on the literary luminary. This is going to take a while...

Eventually, I end up finishing MOST of it around 12. I had to take a dinner break too.

Then I heard a loud BANG! From downstairs.

I figured it was just Trinity, Logan,
Or Alexis coming home, so I ignored it and continued typing my post.

The quote " Adventures are only shown by how a true person acts" can relate to the text by showing how a person acts throughout a situation---

Oh hell nah.

The computer turned off. EVERYTHING. Turned off. The power went out.

"Oh not at a time like this!" I groaned to myself. I was a tad bit scared, but more annoyed that all my work was gone. I quickly grab my iPhone and switch to the flashlight mode. Then, I went downstairs, to see if I can find some candles or something. Then, I ended up getting a text from an unknown source.

Count to 6, slowly in front of a candle. Make sure your flashlight is off. And quick, before the power turns back on at straight 1AM. Meet me there >:)

I just realized something. If the power went out, that means no one can really have wifi...

I know I shouldn't try it.
Don't do it.

But something inside me KEPT urging me to give it a go and meet the thing. So I gave it a go. I wasn't scared, it seemed so...free, to me.

I lit a candle and put it on the table.
I counted to 6 slowly.
My iPhone flashlight was off. In fact,
My whole phone was off.
And then, nothing happened.

I knew it was probably a prank. Hey, atleast I didn't die. It's better to do it than not. But then the power instantly turned back on, and the candle went out.

Even though I was told to finish my posts daily and that a 3% deduction would happen if you didn't, something also told me to just leave it, forget it, and don't ever think about it for now.

I went to bed. I know I fell asleep for a few hours but I felt truly tired all of a sudden. I also felt kind of cold. So cuddling with my blanket and a dark room to sleep in sounded perfect.

Then I heard the big BANG! Again. And I thought the big DING! Noise a phone would make was louder.

I quickly got up and looked around. Nothing. Then I heard whispering, murmuring.

Ok, I definitely need some sleep. This was clearly all in my head. And I have school tomorrow, I gotta get some sleep.

But then it seemed like everything has gone LOUDER. I heard the key hole making a noise downstairs. Yeah, Logan was home. He probably went to a party or something. I heard Alexis scream: THAT WAS HORRIBLE! THEY HAD ALCOHOLIC DRINKS AND METH THERE AND YOU LET ME GO TO ONE OF THOSE PARTIES?

"Hey. Atleast you didn't have any, right?"

"I was too scared to even drink the tap water..."

I heard Logan sigh as he came upstairs. They went to party without me? That's fine. Having him out of the house is actually quite nice. He literally barged into my room and shouted.

"AYO where's Trinity?"

"I dunno, I thought she was with you?"

"NO, SHE WENT TO A FRIENDS HOUSE!" Alexis comes screaming as she waves a note all up in the air.

"Well, guess who ain't coming back inside then!"

Ugh, seriously Trinity? Don't worry, I got your back. I thought to myself as I toss and turn the opposite way as the two idiots leave my room. Then Logan enters my room again and says:

"Oh wait, Trina...didn't I see you in the living room just a second ago?"