Chapter 21: END

Behind me, face to face, was nothing but a dark humanoid figure. Ok wait no, erase that. Not humanoid. It didn't even look human itself. It was Death right in front of me. Her body was covered in black blood, her bones, jaws, skull, everything cracked and broken, her eyes remained human yet lifeless. Red and swollen. She looked like a fucking nightmare.

Instantly my heart rapidly started pacing. I needed to survive until the exorcism.

The freakish girl was slowly rising her arm attempting to touch my face. I backed away. And she shrieked, causing me to jump and almost fall. She then screamed, making Trinity and I bolt as fast as we could.

3 seconds in, and my head was slowly already feeling like it was melting. Wha??

I stopped running and fell straight down to my knees.

"DUDE GET UP!!" My sister runs to me and grabs my hand. All I saw was a blur. Was that my sister? No...she looked like Death was trying to grab me! I kicked and struggled. My eyes...
__________________________

DOCTORS POV

I recited every kind of religious sentence I possibly could. But nothing worked. They wouldn't wake up. They wouldn't react, they wouldn't move, they wouldn't say ANYTHING. I almost lost hope they weren't going to make it.

I almost put the crucifix back until Trina shot up, gasping for air.
__________________________

Trina's POV

I glanced up to see my mom. She was crying. But she was also shocked. What happened?! I also saw my dad, and the rest of my family. Some cheered, some didn't.

"What's going on?!" I shrieked.

The doctor came in and stood there once they saw me, and beamed.

"So you've finally decided to join us."

Trinity mumbled something, and was in a deprecate bed beside me to my left. I saw her hey up and the family once again roared in happiness. Especially my mom, who was crying tears of joy.

"Do you know where you are?"

"Um, obviously a hospital." Trinity looks up and mumbles.

"No dear. You two weren't exactly in a coma, but you were rather knocked out of a disease called Shadow Syndrome."

"Wait...you mean it's over?!" I get up, getting excited.

"What's over?"

"You know....the voices in our heads, the shadow girls, the mirrors breaking, me hurting Atif..."

I soon did notice that he was WITH the family, and had a confused face.

"What are you talking about? You never attacked me." Atif says, putting his PS Vita away.

"But...wasn't I almost declared insane by breaking mirror?! Don't you remember that mom?"

"No....I don't think so."

"How did this all start?!" Trinity asks.

"Easy. You two were at a religious area until you were knocked out by some satanic force compelling within that area. You were "technically" in a coma for about 2 months, which is why everything your explaining, was the small visuals the satanic shadows were displaying to you. It's not real. It was just messing with your head until you woke up. It should all be over now."

I thankfully sighed as I heard that. Thank god. Everything was finally over.

Atleast what she thinks so. It ain't over yet.