Chapter 2: A Crazy Day

Me and Trinity walked to school that day instead of taking the bus. Logan was on that bus. Ugh. Alexis still went to Elementary school, so that was good.

"Hey...at least no one can see the bruises."

"Yeah. We don't let the school drama get to us, that's why."

"That's still a good thing. Home is hell, but school is whatever right?"

"True...anyway, I have Geography first period, and you?"

"English..."

I guess Trinity noticed I was kinda upset, because she then smiled at me, and told me that I was going to pass my science test and that everything was going to be alright. We then said bye and left for our classes.

Period 1: English; 8:15AM

Man, I feel funny. I guess it's just the bruises but I'm not so sure. Just ignore it; put a smile on your face, your ok. I have to finish this Damn report anyway.

Period 2: Science; 10:04AM

This test is actually pretty easy! Thank god I chose to study. But now these bruises actually hurt now. Oh wait, I know the answer to this.

Period 3: Music; 12:29PM

Playing a saxophone while feeling like I'm gonna throw up. Should I just go home if I feel sick? Or maybe I can handle it? Either way, just don't throw up in class!

Period 4: lunch; 1:54PM

I went out to Pizza Pizza just to buy a slice and a coke. My 3 best friends are here with me and wondering why I'm wearing such hot clothes in september. In reality, I'm covering the bruises. At least my pizzas not SO hot. I can eat it now.

Period 5: Business; 2:12PM

Last period. God, when will the Damn bell ring? I wonder if Trinity felt the same way I do. And learning about Ethics is really boring...ugh.

And then at 2:45, the bell finally rang. I never had the urge to exit school as bad as this. I waited outside for Trinity to exit as all the students came spilling out. After waiting a good 2 minutes, I saw my sister come out, she looked weak, as I did.

"Ugh...Trina I don't feel really well. Like my insides burn like hell."

"Same with me! Should we see a doctor?"

"I guess that's what I'm thinking, but it hurts more around the bruises. And I get a real weird feeling...like something inside me is happening."

She literally just described how I feel!

"Alright...we can go home and search on the Internet about it?"

"....fine. But no doctor yet. It's just a weird feeling, it would go away soon."

We finally walked home again and took out time. School wasn't so bad for us, because our grades were decent, no gossip was ever talked about us, and we never really got bullied or noticed. We only stayed in our little squad.

"Wanna go somewhere far from home?" Trinity asks me.

"I'd love to, but we can't. We're obviously gonna get beat up as usual."

"Then again. My leather jacket and black jeans covered up my bruises. Your blue jeans, and purple shirt with a grey vest looks fashionable AND covered your bruises. We can deal with it."

"Meh. Whatever...let's just hit a small little outdoor shopping area."

__________________________________________________________________

We ended up coming home around 6ish. I know Logan was going to be mad, but seriously fuck him. He almost murdered someone on the streets. If he went to jail, I wouldn't bail him.

"Yo, there's this creepy guy on instagram following all the people in grade 10!"

I heard a male voice say. And that voice sounded familiar...

"Yeah, who do you think it is?"

And that did too.

As the boys came closer, I finally glanced a look from my window and realized it was the "cool squad". Also known as, Jordan, Jhamal, and Elijah. They were all skateboarding to someone's house to play video games as they drank their starbucks. Once they left, I opened up my instagram.

nomed_renni_rouy wants to follow you.

Was this suppose to be the "scary guy" following everyone? Well, this guy sounds completely normal to me. So I let him follow me. I decided to follow him to, I mean, who doesn't love followers? In an instant, he let me follow him. Apparently, I was his only follower...now I regretted this.

Just don't talk to him and you'll be alright.

right as I said that in my mind, the person posted his first picture. And a voice in my head went:

Are you sure about that?