; ten

emily's pov

alison slammed the door and ben and i were left alone. awkward.

"i'm sorry," i start. "about her," i say quietly.

"it's okay," ben says looking down. we sat there for three minutes. complete silence.

"maybe, i should just leave," he says.

"yeah," i answer bluntly.

he gets up and leaves my room to downstairs as I follow him. he heads to the door.

"bye, emily," he says

"bye, see you tomorrow?" i ask about to close the door.

before, i do ben leans in and kisses my cheek.

''bye, ben"

"bye, Em" he says leaving as i close the door.

i stay at the door biting my lip and smiling.

"ugh. that's so disgusting," i hear an annoyed voice say.

i turn around, to see alison.

"what?"

"that's super gross, you and ben."

"well, who asked you to come here?" i ask annoyed.

"you did. at the mall. duh," she says.

"I was talking to Ben-" I say but quickly interrupted by Alison.

"for what? if i wasn't here what would've this lead up to?" alison asks angrily.

"nothing! alison , why are you worrying so much about me anyway? i don't get mad at you when you hook up with every guy at school!"

"emily. you know you don't like him. at least not in that way." she says rolling her eyes.

"alison, you keep on bringing that up! just don't."

"don't what? i'm only doing this because your my best friend. i care about you! and you can't go out with the loser "

"shut up, alison!"

"whatever," she says. "i'm done."

I open the door for her to leave. "fine, i don't care."

i just hear her scoff.

+++++++

alison's pov

what the hell is wrong with her? she knows she doesn't like him that way. that stupid  man princess just pushed her to do it. she didn't want to, she was just caught off guard. she just had to kiss back. whatever. if she won't listen to me, then i'll just go out with ian, maybe , i don't know how, but somehow she'll get jealous

i leave my house and head to spencer's barn. i look through the window and see Ian alone. watching tv. what a lazy moron.

i go in and he looks at me.

"oh hey, alison. looking for spencer?" he asks.

"um. no, actually i was looking for something that i left at a sleepover a couple of days ago." i say walking to the couch he was sitting on.

"i think i left it  in this couch," i say pretending to look for it thoroughly. alright, time to make a move.

i "accidently" put my hand on the center of the pants,hearing a small grunt from ian.

you have him now. i lean in close to his ear and whisper, "there's more from where that came from. meet me at the kissing rock at 7."

+++++

i text emily to meet me at the kissing rock at 7. she reluctantly agreed. i just her to see me and ian.

i walk over there and wait.

i hear some twigs breaking and see Ian.

"hey," i say seductively.

"let's just get this over with, i have 20 minutes before melissa comes," he says.

"whatever, you want." i say as he smirks.

he leans in and inclines his body toward mine. my back brushes one of the trees as his lips hover over mine. he kisses me. it starts off as a soft light brush of our lips, but them he starts grinding on me, earning a moan. a breathy noise escapes his mouth which just encourages me, as i start to suck on his neck.

"fuck, alison. don't leave a hickey!" he says sternly. i obey and start to kiss on his jawline.

i hear someone. i see emily in the corner of my eye. she stays there for a couple of seconds and then leaves.

"what the hell was that?" ian asks scared.

"nothing," i smile. "come on, let's finish." i say as he starts to pull of my shirt.

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

after, ian leaves I put my shirt back on. i feel so dirty. but it had to be done. i should do something about him. i mean he's a pervert, he took the bait. he's married to spencer's sister. i should really say something. or not. i'll just use it against him, when i need it.

did my plan work ?

we'll see.