; eleven

emily's pov

i get a text from alison. what does she want ?

from: ali❤

meet me at the kissing rock at 7.

ugh ,  this probably would give me an opportunity to tell her to stop texting and talking to me.

to: ali❤

fine. i'll b there just hurry up

+++++

i  slowly walk through the woods, making sure not to get bitten by an ant or cut by a thorn. i break a few branches until i finally see a
ali's blonde curly hair bouncing. what is she doing ?

i step further and see her kissing a dark haired man. an older man. ian! spencer's brother in law. what the hell is she doing ?

i  decided not to interrupt them but i'm definitely talking to ali. i stayed there for about. 0.5 seconds before my blood started to boil and i stormed  out.

++++

emily's house

I paced back and forth in my room. i thought about spencer. spencer, she'll be SO hurt by what alison did. if she found out, i dont even- i  don't even know how Alison would even explain that. I feel so bad for spencer. im trying, trying to think whether i should tell spencer or not.

should i ? should i ruin spencer and alison's friendship ? should I break spencer's trust for all ? would i even have the authority ? i should, imagine all the things that alison does behind, not only spencer's back but behind all of ours. i know this is just another careless and reckless antic that ali pulled.

i decided to text her

alisoncome here now

+++++

the door bell rings, i run downstairs knowing who it is. i open it, and see alison, leaning on one side of her body, arms crossed. always looking so nonchalant

"so, what did you call me for ?" she asks me.

"you know what you did !"

"what ?"

"i saw you."

she puts on a confused face.

"with ian. at the kissing rock."

ali rolled her eyes and tried to hide it, but i caught that glimpse of a smirk. "oh"

"why would you text me to meet you there if you were just going to have a makeout session with ian? what the fuck were you trying to show me? "

"it was meant for ian-" she says with a smirk but I quickly interrupt her.

"i don't care ! that's SPENCER'S BROTHER-IN LAW! what's wrong with you?"

"so?"

"what do you mean, so ? he is ten years older than you! he's married ! he's married to spencer's sister!"

"you're not going to tell are you?" she asks.

"don't you care about how other people feel? how your own friends do?"

she raised an eyebrow, displaying no emotion whatsoever. "em," she chuckled. "are you going to say something or not?"

i'm not, but i don't want to tell her, but if i do, i know what secret she has against me. i'm so sorry spencer. i just furrow my eyebrows and furrow my eyebrows, hoping she'll take that as a no.