; fourty one

Emily's POV

"What?" Alison asked.

"We could run away. I mean, there isn't really anything holding us back."

"Uhm, yeah, there is. Our friends for example."

"We don't have to tell them."

"What happens when they ask, where we are?"

I stop, and think for a while, and then come up with an idea.

"We could tell Hanna. She won't have a problem with it. She could help us and cover for us, if anyone asks any questions."

"Do you really want to run away?" Alison asks.

"If we have to, which I think we do," I answer.

Alison starts to play with her seatbelt, as I wait for a response.

Life would seem so much easier,if we just ran away. We could escape from any problems, and we wouldn't have to deal with 'A'. And, it could be just Alison and me.

Alison's voice interrupts my thoughts.

"Huh?" I asked, dazed.

"How long are you planning to leave?"

I look down and started to pick at my nail. Thing is, I haven't run thought about it. I knew it would be a problem, I just haven't thought it through. All I know is that, I want to leave with Ali. Now.

"I don't know," I mumble. "Will ut matter?"

"It won't really, I'm just wondering, " Ali shrugs.

"So then, I guess she should start packing," I sigh.

"Yeah, I guess so," Ali says, as I start the car.

° ××××××××××××××××××× °

"Are you guys crazy?! " Hanna yelled.

"Hanna, come on, we thought you'd understand," I say, trying to reason with her.

"Understand what? You guys just want to get up and go, and leave us. What happens if this 'A' person wants to go after us? "

"I doubt that, he probably would've came after you guys already, if he wanted to," Alison says.

"Ugh, fine, what do you want me to do?" Hanna asks, as Ali and I grin.

"Just cover for us, if anyone asks anything. Say we're on a vacation or something," I say.

What about if I need to get a hold if y'all? "
"We'll be in touch, don't worry, "Ali answers. "
"So, I'll get you guys train tickets, " Hanna says. "And, I'll gather up some money and clothes. You guys can go to bed, but wake up early. "

"Thank you Hanna, your the best,'' Alison and I say in unison, while we hug her.

"Yeah, yeah. "

laтe and ѕнorт cнapтer

eeeĸĸ

ғollow and coммenт