Friends Are Forever

Calum

waking up this saturday morning was honestly so hard and i have no idea why. maybe it's because Melanie is visiting me after saving up forever and now she can come and i am so damn excited!

i can't wait to introduce her to Dan and show her around the city and go to every store, it's been too long and i am just so ready to see her.

i got up and took a quick shower and got dressed, i have a few short hours before she arrives and i need to make sure that everything is perfect.

'are you okay? i don't think i've seen you clean so much before.' Dan joked.

'Melanie is visiting and i just want everything to be perfect.' i said as i dusted the pillows.

'okay, but i don't think that she'll care if the pillows are dusted or not.' he said as he laughed.

i just ignored him and continued to dust and vacuum and mop. i also need to show her that i have been okay and happy and living well since i left like four years ago and although it may be somewhat true i do really miss my home town and everyone there.

'babe, babe, chill, relax, everything is perfect and she's gonna love it now take a seat and relax.' Dan said stopping me and sitting me down.

'you're right.' i said as i started to relax. i had two hours before i had to leave to pick her up and in that time so i sat back and focused on the tv in front of me. 

i guess i had fallen asleep cause i woke up to an empty house and the clock read 9pm and shit! i fucking fell asleep and missed picking up Melanie. shit. i shot up so fast and grabbed my shoes and keys and opened the door but came face to face with Dan and Melanie.

oh my god i am so sorry Mel, i fell asleep.' i apologized as i grabbed her bags.

'it's okay, Dan picked me up. he said that he saw you asleep and didn't want to bother you and plus it gave me a chance to meet him and he's really cool and nice.' she said walking in and placing her things on th table.

'well i'm sorry but i'm glad you like him cause i do, very much.' i said as he came up to me and shared a quick kiss. 

after i showed her where she was sleeping, which was our pull out couch, she was less than pleased but she didn't have any other choice so she sucked it up. now we were out on th streets and i was taking her to a few of my favorite shops and cafes.

'it's so beautiful here, no wonder you never came back.' she said as she looked at me.

'yeah i love it here but how has everything been for you?' i asked.

'eh, nothing to exciting just living with Niall as i work at this little cafe barely making any money but i um ran into Luke, he's looking good.' she said and  had to fight back an eye roll.

'yeah i fucking know, he called me for some reason he had my number, wonder where he got it from?' i asked.

'well okay look he wanted to know how you were doing and to talk to you so i just gave him your number i mean really it wasn't that bad of a thing, you two use to fuck you know?' she said looking at me as we walked into a store.

'i know but that was so long ago.' i said truthfully.

'you never think about him, about what would have happened if you stayed close to home?' she asked with some hope in her eyes.

'honestly not really, at least i try not to.' i said with a shrug.

'well i still think you are an immense idiot for leaving him but that's just mine opinion.' she said holding up and shirt to her

'and it's gonna stay your opinion.' i said as i shook my head no to her for the shirt.

after that conversation had died we went out of the store and made it to a little cafe, restaurant thing and ate. we didn't really talk about much but after we were done we headed back to my flat and watched a movie with Dan and soon we were ready for bed.

her snoring from the living are and Dan's soft breathing wasn't enough to take my mind off of Luke. i mean Mel did have a point, we were together and the sex, god was the sex amazing. it wasn't like anything with Dan, i mean i top Dan all the time but to be honest i'm such a bottom and i miss getting fucked although i do not want to admit that. 

i got up and went to the bathroom and grabbed my phone debating on whether or not i want to call Luke or not. i played with my phone moving it back and fourth in my hand as i paced back and fourth on the cold tile.

should i call him? i mean there's like a six hour time difference which means it's morning there but i don't know. what will i even say? what will he say?

ugh! this is stupid.

i thought about it one more time and just went back to bed and attempted to sleep and not think about getting fucked over his desk.

-Hey

ik it's been a while but i've been kinda stuck idk but i think i'm good now and also at the top/side ss my crazy eyed face with my septum, i decided to get it and i love it so much Cx !

Love you