As Long As We Have Each Other

Calum

i don't know when it is was that i woke up but i know that i did way before Luke and was sitting on a chair in his room sipping tea looking at him. he looks so peaceful when he's sleeping i could just stare at him al day and never get bored. i've been sitting in this chair for a while, i've gone through two cups of tea and a pack of milano cookies.

i've been thinking of everything that has happened over the past few weeks and years really. after i moved to London i was a mess and honestly had no idea what i was doing, i was kinda going with the flow and what ever happened happened. then i met my roommate, Dan, and the we hit it off instantly and for a few months i had completely forgotten about Luke and i was happy, truly i was but then one day i something just reminded me of him and that's when everything went to shit and became so depressed. Dan kept asking me what was wrong but i just lied and said i was tired but really i was lovesick, as much as i didn't want to admit it but i was still in love with him and i thought breaking up with him and leaving him would be best but it wasn't.

when i saw him at the baby shower after all this time i felt like i was back in my highschool self and like a little boy in love with his teacher and couldn't handle it. then when i went to go say by to him i didn't know what i expected to happen nor do i even know what i wanted. i didn't plan on having sex with him but oh how i have missed it and him. i couldn't control myself and just let it happen, i don't regret anything but i do feel bad for cheating on Dan but we're done now i guess so that takes care of that. Luke started to stir in his sleep and i knew he was going to be waking up.

'Calum?' he called out in his groggy sleeping voice as he searched the bed for me.

'hey.' i said getting up off the chair and lying in bed next to him, where i belonged.

'morning angel.' he said as he kissed me and i kissed him back.

'good morning.' i said lying my head down on his chest as he cuddled me.

'so, today's the day we finalize and make everything official, i can't wait.' he said as he played with my hair and i smiled at the comfort.

'i know i am so excited and ready.' i said looking up at him lovingly. after we stayed in bed for a little longer we got up showered and may or may not have done some things in the shower then ate some breakfast. i don't know why but i am so nervous for the lady to come with Effie and the papers, it's all so legal and intimidating.

'i have to go back to London to get all my things and make sure everything with my job can transfer and what not, my flight doesn't leave till tomorrow morning though.' i said as Luke and i sat down in the living room waiting for the woman.

'okay, i hope everything goes smoothly. how's um the whole Dan situation?' he asked looking away from me.

'well i called him up yesterday and talked it out and i um told him our decision with Effie and he obviously too pleased but i had to do this for her and for Ashton and Louis and then we just broke up and that's that.' i said sadly but it had to be done.

'oh, did you tell him about what happened that night you came to see me?' he asked

'no, i didn't get a chance and honestly it would make the whole situation worse.' i said and then there was a knock at the door and he got up and opened it to reveal a tall woman holding a briefcase and a warm smile.

'hello Luke.' she said shaking his hand and i walked up behind him placing my hands on his shoulders.

'and you must be Calum, nice to meet you.' she said and i shook her hand.

'come in.' Luke said stepping aside for her to come in and she stepped inside and Luke closed the door.

'so i hope you two had a made a decision.' she said looking at the both of us seriously.