BEGINNING

Twilight✨
Today I wake up and spike is gobbling down tubs of cherry-flavoured ice-cream. I levitate the now empty 13 containers of phill and bill ice-cream away from the little dragon.

"What were you thinking" I scream

I lose my temper when it comes to ice-cream.

"They were just lying there and i could not resist. My weakness is sugar"

"That's no reason to be dishonest about it! Those were for Cadence"

I glance at the calendar and to my pure delight my sister-in-law's visit is only two days away! I trot to the dining hall of my castle. I make a bowl of oatmeal and set it down to cool off. I have to go buy some more ice-cream!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I would like 7 boxes of cherry delight" I say at my favourite fro-yo/ice-cream place "phill and bill".

I tap my hoof impatiently while I wait for my treats. I remember the oatmeal and my belly starts to rumble.

"7 boxes of cherry-delight come and get it" the sales pony says to me,

"Hey aren't you princess twilight sparkle?" A customer stares at me in awe.

I grab my fro-yo and dash outta there. The last thing I need today are some fans that want my autograph and everything. Lately, more and more ponies are interested in princesses. Last week at the ceremony of harmony a mob of ponies climbed up to the princess section of the auditorium and took photos and asked for our autographs. I wonder why......

I get home and munch down my oatmeal. With a full stomach, I sit in the corner and read my favourite book.

The rest of the day I spend in the library studying up on how to mix a levitation spell with a shape-shifter spell. The results are quite interesting.

That night I dream about a stallion and I in a romantic relationship and how we get married. It freaks me out because I have only ever dated 1 pony.
When I wake up the next morning I feel like I have just seen the future.

Sorry for the short chapter📚
It is just the beginning so don't worry😉
Plz comment 💬