Chapter 6

I woke up groggy and hot. I mean really really hot. I opened one eye to find me lying on my back and Liam curled around me like a victory flag, his head on my chest and his legs tangled through mine and his arms tightly coiled around my small frame, like he was too afraid to let me go. I tried wiggling out of his hold, but each time I tried he would mumble something incoherent and squeeze me tighter. I eventually gave up and just laid there with one hand stroking his toned tan back and the other lightly playing with his disheveled soft dark locks as he slept on top of me. He looked so peaceful while he slept, long lashes fanned out against his smooth cheeks. It wasn’t long until he stirred and moved his head.

“Danielle.” His voice strained. He then blinked a couple times before opening his eyes fully and then looked up at me and lazily smiled. 

“Good morning. How are you feeling.” He said in a deep morning voice.

“I’m good. I’m a bit warm though.” I said gesturing to him on top of me. 

“Yeah? I have no idea why, I turned on the air conditioning before we went to bed.” He joked and then rolled off of me. 

“It’s the strangest thing.” I joked. 

“Let’s have a better day today yes?” he said as he laid next to me, with his face buried in my neck and left a parting kiss to it and then looked up at me. 

“Okay. I’m just going to have a shower.” I said as I got up to walk to the guest bedroom to get my clothes when Liam pulled my arm back which made me fall on top of his warm chest. 

“No, stay here for a while.” He said as he rubbed my back and because I’m in a good mood, I complied and pressed my chin on his chest so I could look at him. 

“You have a birthmark.” I said as I poked the mark at the base of his neck which made him chuckle. 

“Yes, I thought you saw it already.” He said with a chuckled before he used his other hand to hold mine. 

“It’s cute.” I said as I pressed a light kiss to it, which made his cheeks turn a light shade of pink and him giving me a small smile. 

We stayed wrapped in each other for I don’t even know how long, just talking. We talked about our families, and our life earlier as kids, like as a continued conversation from last night. I found out that he had an obsession with anything pertaining to Disney, especially Toy Story and Batman which I found adorable. Somehow the conversation was about the beach.

“I haven’t been to the beach in ages.” I said as I looked up at him.

“How come?” he inquired as he rubbed my back. 

“Work, Dance, life. Too busy.” I said as I lightly giggled making him smile. He then began telling me about his hobbies. He was like a kid trapped inside of a man’s body. We talked about my life, and my dance life. He informed me of a piece of information that shocked me.

“What do you mean you’re afraid of spoons? You never looked afraid when you balanced one on your nose last night.” I said in between giggles.

“Trust me I was screaming like a 13 year old girl inside my head the entire time I had that devil utensil on my nose.” He said in all seriousness. 

“If you’re so afraid of them, then why do you have them in your house?” I said, trying to hold in my laughter.

“For your information Miss Peazer, I only have one spoon, because Niall left it here.” He huffed. 

“How do you eat soup?” I asked humorously.

“Simple, I tilt the bowl back.” He said as he chuckled making me giggle. He then turned the tables on me.