Chapter 11

Liam had gently nudged me into his room and softly closed the door behind him. He led me to the bed and sat down staring up at me. He moved his hands on my lower back while staring up at me with wide cautious eyes. He then moved his hands and then cheekily cupped my backside. I gasped but let him continue. He pulled me forward and moved his hands on the skin of my thighs, lifting so he I could inadvertently straddle his lap. I pressed a hand on his clothed chest before he caught it and pressed a kiss to it and swiftly removed his button down while keeping eye contact. 

“I don’t believe we finished your exploration the other day.” He whispered up at me as he guided my hands to his chest. I continued the journey down is smooth abdomen and down his torso. I felt the small bumps of his muscles of his stomach and traced the outline of each individual muscle. He groaned as I went into his cutting v-lines that dipped into the gray band of his boxers that were slightly visible over the top of his jeans. I noticed that there were a few white scars around his kidney area so I decided to question it. 

“What happened?” I inquired softly, that’s when his smile faded. 

“I have a ruptured kidney, so when I was younger, I had to take shots every day to stay healthy.” He weakly smiled at me. 

“Oh Liam. I’m so sorry.” I whispered as I leaned down and pressed a kiss to his pouted lips making his arms constrict around me. I then leaned back and pressed soft lips behind his ear and moved down his neck. He gasped with my gentle natures and then slightly rolled his head back. I bent back slightly and pressed a small kiss to the scars surrounding his kidney. I then picked my head up and pressed a kiss to his cheek and stared at him. He picked his head back up and put his hands on the back of my neck and pulled me forward so our lips would touch. He moved his hands down my back to the zipper of my dress making me flinch and instinctively move back an inch. 

“Sh shh, it’s alright. I’m just dressing you in some pajamas. Is that alright?” he whispered to me as we stood up. I nodded my head with wide eyes and let him lead me to his drawers. He then gently moved his hands to the zipper again and gently eased it down. I held the dress so it wouldn’t fall before he gently coaxed my hands from the straps of my dress and eased them down my shoulders. The dress pooled around my ankles. I took a peek up at him to find him looking for a t-shirt in his drawers before turning to me. 

“Shit.” He swore as he scanned my body, making me shyly smile at him and reaching out to take the t-shirt. I was only wearing my black lace bra and its matching underwear.

“No no, I want to dress you.” He said with a smile. I then raised my arms up and he pulled the t-shirt over my head and coaxed my arms through each sleeve, the t-shirt reached about mid-thigh. He then knelt down and pressed a kiss to my unclothed thigh and held out the pair of boxers for me to step into. 

“Come now.” He said as he grasped my hand and let me to his bathroom. What are we doing in here? He sat me on one of his barstools and instructed me to close my eyes and tie my hair back. I heard him rummaging around on the counter and I peeked an eye open and he was standing in front of me holding up a cotton ball. What the hell? 

“Eyes closed.” I complied and I then felt him swipe the now moist cotton ball over my right eyelid. He did this a second and third time before switching to my left eye and giving the same attention to it. I opened my bare eyelid to peek at him to find his bottom lip taken between his teeth in concentration as he wiped the remaining eye shadow from my eye, I caught his eye and he offered me a small smile, me reciprocating. I sat there on the barstool for another eight minutes as he methodically removed my make up with gentle care. When he was finished, he passed a dry fluffy towel over my face gently and pressed a kiss to my cheek.

“Ah, there’s my beautiful girlfriend,” he said as he removed the towel from my face making me smile. 

“I take it you don’t like make-up.” I said to him as I blinked a couple of times before focusing on his face. 

“I like it well enough, but I prefer the beauty underneath it.” He said as left small kisses to my temple. He then grasped my hand and lifted me from the bar stool and instructed me to turn around and sit again with my back turned to him which I complied. He then removed the hair tie from my hair and ran a brush through my hair softly and gently, making me relax and made Liam smile. 

“Feel good?” he chuckled. My only response was a groan and a tightening of my fingers. He continued to rhythmically brush my hair. It put a smile on my face at Liam’s gentle touches. It wasn’t long until he was done. 

“Time for bed Danielle.” He whispered in my ear. I was so tired that I couldn’t even get up. I weakly raised my arms and I heard Liam’s distinct chuckle and then felt him wrap his arms around me and carry me bridal style to the bed. He shut off the lights and gently set me on the bed and crawled in beside me and wrapped his arms around me. He pressed a kiss to my hair and whispered in my ear. 

“So beautiful, sleep baby.” He whispered and rested his head on my shoulder and sighed into my neck, us both drifting off into a deep sleep.