Chapter 25

Liam's POV

This fucking suit itches, but it fits. I roll my eyes every time this idiot measuring my arms shift over to Danielle. I look over in the mirror for any indication if she's looking back, but i'm plesantly surprised when our eyes meet. She gives me a warm smile and sooner or later, this fucking suit is tailored to my needs. 

"Alright, you're good to go. The suit will be ready tomorrow morning." He says as he snaps the final pin into the fabric at my ankle and walking away. 

"Fucking finally." I huffed as I shrugged out of the suit. Danielle giggled and wrapped her small arm around my waist and leaned up to pressed a single kiss to my lips. As if on cue, when she pulled away her cell phone rang. 

"Hi Sarah!" she chirped into the phone. I made myself busy as I went to go get changed into my normal clothes in the back room. When I came out, she was waiting on the chair by the door. She was sat on the stool by the window messing around on her phone. I smiled as a piece of her hair fell in front of her face. I chuckled as I walked over to her and placed the fallen hair behind her ear. She looked up and smiled. 

"Well come on, we've got a few things to sort out before I have to go." I said as she stood, checking her watch for the time. She grabbed her things and took my hand, me leading us out the door. I knew something was on her mind but I decided to not push it.

****

After we went grocery shopping, it was time for me to go meet up with a few of the guys. 

"Danielle, what's wrong?" She looked over at me and just smiled lightly. 

"Nothing babe." She said softly.

"Don't lie to me." She just sighed before speaking.

"Okay, well you know the time I stayed over your house after a party I think. Well I woke up after you put me to bed and you weren't in the bed, so I went to find you and you were outside talking on the phone." I tensed up, afraid she heard part of the conversation. "And you said you'd do some..uh.. things. And i'm worried that when you take me home, you're going to fulfill those things you said you'd do to that person." she said quietly. Fuck. 

"Baby, you weren't meant to hear that. It's nothing. I was just mad. You don't need to be worried. I'm just meeting with some guys for work, that's all." I lied. I was going to do exactly what she said, but in a different context. I saw her visibly relax and squeeze my hand. 

"Okay, I worry about you y'know Payne." she said hitting my arm playfully. I smiled fakely and kissed her hand before pulling up to her house. I opened her door for her and walked with her to her front door. She leaned up and pressed her lips to mine, I wrapped my arms around her waist and gave her hips a squeeze, making her giggle. I drew back slowly and then pressed a kiss to her nose and forehead.

"I'll see you soon babe." I said into her hair. She nodded and pressed a kiss to my cheek before opening her front door. I was halfway down her driveway  when she called down to me. 

"Liam wait!" She called from her doorway. I turned around and raised my eyebrow.

"Yes love?" 

"Don't do anything stupid okay? I don't want to come visit you in the hospital." she called back. I smiled sympathetically before replying.

"Don't worry babe, I won't." She nodded before closing the door. Little did she know I was about to do something that could possibly stupid. 

A/N I know i've been crap at updating but I hope you guys can forgive me! xxx

COMMENT VOTE FOLLOW 

x, K