Chapter One

Dear Anyone,

I have decided to keep a journal. Ya know? Since the whole thing with Lena Ray and her dying and then Lucas and his secret and my mother becoming pregnant. Now, I'm pregnant. Damn. A lot of things are changing. It is late September and Lucas and I are starting our junior year a little bit late. Not to remind me that I'm about five months into my pregnancy. I haven't really told my mother anything about us up and moving. Lucas works at a gas station just about a mile from our house and I have a job close into town. It's called 'Vintage Land' and they have the cutest clothes. I even found some that fits me perfectly. I love working, I make a good amount and so does Lucas. That reminds me, he works third shift tonight. Guess it's just Sophia and me tonight. Not that I mind, she keeps me busying with eating, sleeping, tired, bored, in pain, and a lot more. Not that I mind, I love her so. 

xoxoxo Cassidy Ann Lowly :*

I close my journal and tuck it under the mattress. Lucas walks into our bedroom, wrapped in a towel. His scent is intoxicating and he makes me drool. He chuckles and walks over to the drawer, pulling out his black slacks and red shirt. 

"How is my princess today?" He asked, smiling hugely at me. I watch as he drops his towel, revealing his black boxers.

"I'm good, thanks for asking." I whispered. I sit on the bed and he comes over to me, wearing his black slacks. I sigh. "I wish you didn't have to work tonight." He chuckles, planting a kiss on my lips.

"I'll be back before you know it," He chuckles and glances at the ring on my finger. "Besides, shouldn't you be planning our wedding now?" I giggle.

"You should be helping me baby," He kisses me again, leaving a funny tingle in my toes.

"I love you, I'll see you tomorrow morning." He whispered. He grabbed his shirt and with a shake of his hips he disappeared down the hall. Being engaged was a big deal to me. I wonder how my mother felt when she was engaged to my father. Does she sit and remember a happy time with him?

I end up cleaning the house and falling asleep with my feet on the coffee table and a light blanket on my belly. It's amazing how much Sophia will let me do, before she's like 'I've had enough'

*Miguel*

"Excuse me sir, what the actually fuck are you doing?" A voice, deep and colored in rage asked. I couldn't quite answer him. I was too high on weed and too sprung from the drinking. How many shots have I had?

"You need to come down," a voice, softer now calls. I recognize that voice anywhere. It's Chole. I throw my glass at her and she screams in pain. I don't know why I'm so mad at her. She didn't asked to get knocked up. Especially by me.

I get dragged down from the table, and in seconds I'm out. Hopefully I'll wake up soon.

I can hear the doctors muttering and murmuring around me. I start talking, but words don't come out. I reach up to touch my face but my hands won't move. What the hell? Why can't I fucking move or talk?

"All we can do is wait for him to wake up from the coma." They say. My body becomes frozen and I start squirming. Trying to convince them that I'm not in a coma. I'm not dying. I'm alive and breathing and moving and trying to make them hear me. Dammit, move! There is more talking and I can't believe that can't see me trying to move. There is a bright light that goes out and I'm so mad that I could punch something. I try to think back to as far as I can remember, but nothing comes up. It make me even more mad. I wonder what happened to Chloe. Why wasn't she here? With me?

*Lucas*

I can't keep Cassidy off my mind. Neither Sophia. I find it funny how she decided to name our daughter Sophia. A funny story sinks into my head and takes over.