Chapter Eight

It is late November and the snow has piled on here in Portland, Oregon. Miguel has been here for a month now and when he first arrived on our doorstep, I was not too sure I wanted him in our house. He smelled terrible and he looked like he been run over, and over and over again. Once he got a shower and some more food in his stomach, he was just like before. He no works at a grocey store up town. He also attended school with us. We haven't talked about Chole or Ashley since his arrival. I am now, seven months into my preganacy. Whoo! Two more months and Sophia will finally be here. It feels like she has been here forever. I can't wait to see what she looks like and hold her.

Miguel tosses a suitcase on the bed and starts stuffing clothes in it. Lucas starts laughing. "Dude, what are you doing? You aren't gonna fit a whole lot in there, ya know?" Miguel scoffed.

"Who needs clothes? I just wanna get this out the way, so I can bag my baby." I stand my blue neon suitcases aganist the wall and put a hand on my hips.

"How do I look?" I asked, smiling and putting my other hand on my stomach. Lucas looks me up and down.

"Sexy," He purred.

"Fat and pregnant." Miguel said and starts laughing. I made a face and he laughs. "Oh, you look the same, just pregnant," I held a hand up.

"Shut up, we should get going. Our plane is gonna be leaving in like two hours." Lucas closes his green neon suitcase. Miguel closes his red neon suitcase and we hurry down the stairs, rushing to the car.

We listen to the radio and Lucas sneaks a kiss into our drive to the airport every once and a while. We arrive, twenty minutes early to our flight. We stand in line and watch as people get off planes and go off to their planes. A few people stare at me as they past us or wait next to us. Lucas turns to look at them.

"Something you guys wanna say?" He offered. They quickly look away and we hand the plane ticket holders our tickets and we head towards our plane, boarding it. Lucas and I sit next to each other and Miguel sits behind us, playing on his gameboy color. I lean on Lucas's shoulder and yawn. Sophia does a small kick and I rub my tummy.

"Can you believe it? In a few hours, we are gonna be a married couple in high school." I whispered. Lucas linked his fingers into mine and gently squeezed.

"I can't, but it's happening and I am so excited." He said. He glances at my stomach and touches it. "Can you believe that she's almost here?" I sigh in relief and nod.

"She should have been here. Being pregnant for like nine months is too fucking long." He laughs and I laugh and soon his mouth covers mine, silencing me. Miguel peeks around, sliding his gameboy color in my ear. It's playing a song. He's playing pokemon.

"Dude, not cool." Luca whispered, breaking our kiss. I growled and brought Lucas into me again. Miguel smirks and leans back into his seat. I groan in my head, Lucas keeps his lips on mine and we kiss for what seems like hours. When he falls tired, we drift into a sweet kissland, where we are wrapped up intangled in each other. Nothing to expose, nothing to hide.

We arrive in Veince, Paris around three in the morning. I smile and yawn, as the pilot driver informs us that we have made our destionation. Lucas and Miguel are talking about sight seeing and such and it just makes me wonder why I didn't invite Max to come along with us. It would have been lovely to have him here. I pull out my phone and dial his number. For it to be three am it's loud at the airport.

"Hey girly, what's up?" He called, smiling. I look around and jump, well... hop for me as Max stands across from us, holding his pink victoria secret bag and his pink neon suitcase. I give him a huge hug and he twirls me around."I told you I would be here," He said. He lets me go and walks over to Miguel and Lucas. "Hi Lucas, Hi random person." They wave, Miguel looks at him kinda funny.

"I'm Miguel," He said, sticking out his hand. Max shook it and then he turned his attention back to me.

"So, you guys ready to go? I booked a hotel for us that isn't far from here. Also, we can do a lot of sight seeing and ride that cute little boat," He glances at Lucas and me. "Well, the newlyweds can." MIguel glances another look at Max.

Lucas chuckles and grabs tight to my hand. "Maybe later, we can sight see and travel on boats later. Let's go get settled and then fimd somewhere to eat." We all agree and head outside, trying to find a taxi. Miguel and Max hitted it of great, they kinda look the same, in a weird way. Lucas nudged me and I smile at him.

"I can't believe we are here." I whispered. He leaned into me, kissing me.

"Well, believe it babe." We kiss again and a taxi pulls up next to us. Max starts laughing.

"You guys, can never keep your hands to yourself," He said. Lucas nuzzles my nose and we climb into the taxi.

I don't know what's happening from here, but I'm excited to climb a new adventure.