Chapter Seventeen

*Kevin*

I loved being the thing that humans fear. I love making them drop to their knees and drool like pigs. I loved the way that girl looked at me and how her boyfriend jumped in, trying to start a fight with me. He's so fucking stupid. Like, what would you do? If you actually did put damage to me? That's right. Nothing baby,

Sara Lynn kissed my cheek and I look down at her. God, she's so fucking beautiful. She was the perfect skin complextion and the right size for me. She had the face of a vampire. Her eyes a sparkling green gem and her smile is flawless. Perfect teeth. Kissable pouty lips. Her tits were small but perky, like baby watermelons, spourting slowly. Not to mention, her stomach and her curves. I could fuck her all night. I wanted to fuck her all night, but my dick wouldn't let me have that much fun and Sara Lynn has late night plans with her 'guy' friends. I hated it. I remembered when it was just the two of us and she fucking loved me. Just fucking me.

"Who are you gonna fuck tonight?" I asked, straight out asking her. Her naked body was sprawled out in front of me. She felt so warm aganist me. God, I just wanna fuck her again.

"You know that cute guy in my group. Ethan?" I start laughing.

"You can't be serious." I say, staring at her. She nods.

"I am, he gives great head. I decided, why not?" I shove her off me and she falls to the floor, laughing. "Don't be mad baby, I'll come over soon enough and fuck your brains out." I cupped my face in my hands. She makes me sick but I fucking love her. I am a mess. I big fucking mess.

I can hear her shuffling and putting her clothes back on. She doesn't say bye as she slams my door. I uncup my face and start towards the shower. I take a long shower. After washing up over four times, I climb out and throw on a pair of boxers and a wife beater. I want to drink, but there's nothing here to my taste. I wanna get high, but weed isn't enough these days. I call up my drug dealer. His name is Snake. He's pretty badass. He's played guitar for some cool bands I know.

"Think you can bring me something new and crazy? I want to fly high to cloud nine." I suggested. Snake smiles from the other side of the phone.

"I got something just for you. I'll see you in ten." The line ends and I smile. I go and brush my teeth and then start straightening my hair. Nothing to do but wait. I listen to a little Pink Floyd while I straighten and wait for Snake to get here.

*Lucas*

I hate being at work at seven in the morning.

Ethan and I looked fucked up as ever. He came in, smelling like liqour and weed. Looks like he had a pretty fun night last night. I was just overwhelmed and tired. Cassidy sleeps more than ever now that she has Sophia so close to approaching. It gets boring, and I miss making love to her. 

"Hi there, can I have twenty dollars on pump eleven?" I shrug and take the change from a lady in her late fourites. She has black short hair and freckles that dot her nose. Her eyes are a light cameral and she has a ring on her ring finger. She's married. She notices mine and smiles. "Who's the girl?" She asks.

"Cassidy Ann Rogers. She's the mother of our beautiful daughter." She loooks a little sad when I say this and I shake my head. "It was my choice, I love her." Her smile returns.

"She's very lucky," She says. I watch as she walks out the gas station. I hear Ethan puking his guts up in the bathroom and I can't help but smile. He stumbles out.

"Oh God, I can't even keep my eyes open. Shouldn't have been fucking around with Sara." I glance at him.

"You and Sara?" I asked. I remember seeing Kevin there with Sara and he was really close to getting his teeth kicked in. "What did you guys do?" He shook his head and took a pack of gum from the shelf and put three pieces in his mouth.

"I rather not say," He said. He didn't have to say. Sex screamed all around in my head. Ethan started chewing and blew a bubble. He informed me that he was gonna sleep his hangover off so I was in charge. The morning was fast and busy. I couldn't wait till three so I can go home. I wanna be with Cassiy and Sophia. 

*Cassidy*

Dear Anyone,

I'm eight months into my pregnancy. I'm excited and scared as shit. I read that giving birth is like the hardest shit ever and it will be like, taking the biggest shit of your life. OMFG. What if I fuck up and Sophia gets stuck? She could die. Our baby could fucking die. Lucas would leave me.

STOP THINKING LIKE THAT CASSIDY! D:<

Everything will be fine. I can't wait to see her. I bet she looks like Lucas. Or maybe she will look just like me. I don't know. Guess I'll have to wait and see. I miss Lucas. He had to come into work so early. We were so deep into sleep. His arms were around me tightly and I loved it. God, I love him. Miguel is out, says he can't sleep. He's in love with Chole. Lucky him.

xoxoxoxo

Cassidy Ann Rogers! :*