Chapter Ten

*Chole*

Kevin and I were the couple of Las Vegas. Wherever he went, I was there. It was nice to be pregnant free but there were days when I thought about Miguel. Sometimes, too much. It was like a pain. It was annoying. I hated it. I wanted to forget him. He has forgotten me, right? I lie, cuddled next to Kevin. His warm body, baked in tattoos and his face, praised with piercings. I felt his grip tight and I gasped.

"Why are you thinking about him?" He hissed. His voice was cold, hard. He was upset. Or pissed. Or both.

Guess if you haven't realized it. Yeah, he is a vampire and he's trying to turn me into a vampire girl. I don't know if I want to or not.

"He just randomly comes into my brain. Nothing to worry about, besides." I lower my voice and grip the sheets. "I know you still think about her." Hr growled and let me go, jumping out of bed and wrapping himself in a robe. He started pacing back and forth. He alwaya did this when we got into a fight. Nothing physical. 

"I told you were weren't ever gonna talk about her." He murmured. I sat up, coving my exposed self with the bedsheet. "Beside, she means nothing to me anymore." I scoff. 

"Bullshit, but I guess I can swallow it." His eyes pierce through my soul and I instantly be quiet. 

"If you feel that way, why do you still come back?" He asked. I opened my mouth but he held his hand up. "I know why, cause you're a stupid little preteen bitch and you're looking for love in all the wrong place." I glare at him. 

"Then, why do you fucking stay? Why do you keep me here?" He smirks and I suddenly realize everything my mother warned me about.

"Why else? You're easy and young and fresh meat. You didn't honestly think this was love, did you?" My eyes brim with tears and he walks off, grabbing a packof Marblo cigarettes and his Pink Floyd lighter. I was desvated. I wanted to die. He never came back when he disappeared on the balcony of our Las Vegas Casino room and I didn't wait for him. I packed the little things I had and left.

I'm not coming back, I will be someone. Never again, will I be someone's fool.

*Lucas*

"Guys, GUYS! What do you guys think about this tux?" I asked, standing in it, looking at a full length mirror. Max was asking around for a pink tux while Miguel was texting. I sighed in annoyance. Why in the FUCK did I bring them? 

"You look fine," Miguel said, waving a hand. I rolled my eyes and checked out the tux. It was black and it was a bowtie instead of a tie. The shirt was white and it kinda matched with Cassidy's dress. I groaned.

"Max, can't you help here? You have the brain of a girl." Ma spun around, smiling and shaking his hips.

"What baby? You can't find a tux?"

"Just help me, my tux has to look like God next to Cassidy. Like, I can't outshine her, but I can't make her look like shit. HELP!" Max laughs and Miguel slips his phone in his pocket.

"Okay man, I'm here to help. I'll go get a tux fitter. Max, start measuring." Ma beamed.

"On it," He said.

It felt extremely weird, being touched and measured by a gay gentleman. But, he did great. Excellent even. I got my tux in less than two hours and it looks great, Cassidy and I are gonna shine like diamonds. I can't wait till Saturday. It's gonna be the best day of my life.

*Cassidy*

Lucas, Max, and Miguel went tux shopping. It's just Sophia and I and a phone with unlimited room service. I've been thinking about having a crazy stripper party, ya know? The kind you have before you give yourself to someone else forever. It sounded like a good idea, at first. But, the thought of watching other guys, grouping me and grinding all over me. It make me sick, and what sexy twenty one year old stripper is gonna wanna strip for a seventh month pregnant lady? I laugh off the idea and my phone rings. I see it's my mother. 

"Hi Mom, are you still coming for the wedding?" I asked, pushing the green button and putting it to my ear. 

"Honey, I'm in Paris and it's just absoutely beautiful here. Where should your father bring our luggage?" My heart sunk. 

"Dad's here?" I asked. She doesn't respond, so I take that as more time to talk. "Why is he here? Is he finally gonna accept Lucas and I, making this decision and having Sophia?" She sighs. 

"We can all talk about it, when we settle it. It's been a long trip baby, and it cost a lot of money." I scoff. 

"You didn't have to come. Just thought you would like to see your daughter get married off to the boy she loves." My mother sighs again. "I'll have the guys come and pick you up. Bye." I hung up and lean back on the couch. 

Great, my father is coming. I wonder is he gonna try to ruin this wedding for me. Lovely. 

*Max*

I'm a tough lover, Yeah, yeah, yeaaaaah. I wonder does Miguel hate me? Does he know how much I love him? How much I wish I didn't have to lie like that. How much I want to go back to how things were. When I sneaked around and snuck boys in my room. Giving them blow jobs and hand jobs, sometime letting them get all the way in my honey mustard. Sometimes, I blame myself for how alone my family is, but I can't turn back now. How will my mother react? My father? My brother? Things will never be the same, best to make the best out of this now.