Matt Duchene

This was it. Today was the big day. You were marrying your true love, Matt Duchene. After today, you would no longer be a Y/L/N. You'll be a Duchene.

The music started and you watched your bridesmaids walk down the aisle with the groomsmen. Then, your music started. It was your cue to walk down the aisle.

You stood there with your father. He looked at you, his eyes filled with tears. But he wasn't the only one. As you walked down the aisle, Matt focused his eyes on you. He looked handsome.

Once you reached the front of the church, your dad gave your a kiss on your cheek and handed you to your soon to be husband. "You look flawless," Matt says. He was crying, which made you start crying.

You did the normal wedding routine. When it came time for the wedding vows, you offered to go first. "Matt, I thought that I'd never find a guy that was right for me. You proved me wrong. From the first date to today, I've loved you the same. Maybe even a little bit more, now. Whenever I'm upset, you always know how to cheer me up. Whenever I'm sick, you're always there to take care of me. I love you, Matt. And I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

You couldn't hold in the tears any longer. You started crying. Matt noticed and dried them with his thumb. Now, it was Matt's turn to say his vows.

"Y/N, where do I begin? I thought my one true love was hockey. But really, it's you. I couldn't live a day without you, let alone think about it. You're so supportive of me when I'm on the ice. It's as if you were my mom, cheering in the stands." That made everyone chuckle.

"I'm very grateful to have you in my life. When I said I wanted you to be mine forever, I meant it. I love you, no matter what life brings our way."

"Matt, do you take Y/N to be your wedded wife?" The pastor asks.

"I do," Matt says.

"Y/N, do you take Matt to be your wedded husband?"

"I do," you say.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Matt kisses you, and you kiss back. You wish it could stay like this forever.

"Mister and Misses Matt Duchene!"