Chapter 9

Author's Note: Ignore any mistakes you see: too lazy to edit....

Enjoy!

 Chapter 9-

JASMINE:

Time ticked, minutes passed, and seconds zoomed by as I sat back comfortably against my queen sized matress and fixated my eyes at the clock hanging above my playing television set. It had been several days since I had seen Ken, and I was terribly missing him. 

I was bored. There was nothing to do around this house just for the fact that everyone around me had lives to live. I had been granted off from a two-day vacation at work, and ever since then, I had been stuck inside this room watching several re-runs of Oxygen's Bad Girl's Club.

I moaned in frustration as I popped a fresh riped sliced apple in my mouth, and God did it taste so good. I had been so drowned inside of my boredom that I remembered I haven't even eaten a real sustainable dinner since the early afternoon, and now the constant low rumbles my stomach was shouting at me signaled how badly I needed to eat.

I was hungry; I knew I was. But, I didn't want to go out and eat by myself. I wanted someone who I felt comfortable with to come out with me so we could do whatever we pleased. I had enough of being held hostage in my room, and it was about time I just went out with a close friend to just have a casual outing.

But, the question was who was willing to do that with me?

I had called every name listed in my contacts, and every single one of them was either having fun with their family, or going out of town. I was the only one who was wrapped up nothing to do except watch old episodes of "supposedly" bad girls who couldn't even have the balls to fight. I even considered asking Stefan to come out with me, but ever since that encounter we had back at Ken's party, it seemed like he didn't want anything to do with me which in a way hurt because I felt like it was my fault. Stefan was my best friend, and I hated fighting with him.

So why had he been acting so MIA towards me? It seemed like just because I was caught red-handed doing something most females wouldn't even consider doing, Stefan was now suddenly disgusted with me. He hadn't talked to me, looked at me or even made it out of his room unless I was in my own, and in a way, I kind of suspected that he was a little jeolous.

But, why would he be?

He had a girlfriend who loved, trusted, and cherished him even though he was living with a college friend who used to be his fuck buddy. She was beautiful with all the right features, and didn't seem to have a problem with the fact that he was best friends with a girl. No woman in this day in age would've been comfortable with that, so what confused me was why he was so worried about me and what I did?

I knew deep down in my heart he really wasn't all that jealous, but if he was, that would confuse me greatly. Chantel was a good woman who deserved every bit of happiness, so I would be very dumbfounded if he was mad at what I had.

I sighed heavily, and then looked at my closed wooden door. For several minutes now, I contemplated on asking Stefan to shorten his day off to go out with me, but I was certain that he was going to reject my offer. However, my stomach kept calling me and I really needed to eat, so I guess begging him wouldn't hurt.