Chapter 23

Ignore mistakes. Toooo lazy to edit at the moment. 

Chapter 23-

A few days later-

STEFAN:

"I love you, Chantel," I whispered in her ear as I slammed her back against the crippled wall, creating one loud thud. Her eyes dilated when she looked at me, and the feeling of her heartbeat imprinting against my bare comforted me. It was surprising that the beating of her heart matched mine, and that alone told me we were meant to be together.

"I love you, too, Stefan," she said followed by a soft moan when my tip moved against her entrance. I smiled devilishly as her legs wrapped themselves tightly around my naked waist. She looked so damn sexy when she looked like this, and the fact that I was the one causing her so much pleasure made my body tingle in ways I've never felt. The biting of her lips, the liquid I ould feel running down my thighs from her wet state, and constant moans from her mouth contributed to the nut I was sure would come blazing through me.

Once I found my footing against the patterened floor, I shifted my body to the point where my dick alligned her pus*y. I then pushed in slowly until I felt myself lodged between her tightness. She hissed in pleasure and gasped when I started moving my hips in slow motion. I gritted my upper and bottom teeth together as we were now gyrating against each other in a slow, rhythmic motion. Watching how she was bumping up and down under me filled my body with pending cream, in which I was determined not to let out until she went through first. Considering that it was my job to make sure she was taken care of by her needs.

As we continued in slow motion, I picked up the pace and started pumping in and out of her in faster movements. She moaned every time I touched her g-spot and her eyes closed everytime I'd go in with full force. I licked, sucked, and bit unto her neck all the while I plunged from her sticky wetness. Her legs only seemed to tighten around my body, making it slight difficut for me to move, so with one fast movement I pulled her from the wall and dipped her body forcefully against the bed while my length was still massaging her core. She cried in ecstacy as I started tweaking her nipples in each finger, sparking fire between those hard-rock nubs.

All the while, Chantel's back arched into mine as if she was afraid of the small space that lingered between us. I continued to bring myself in and out of her while her hands began palming my ass. With the sound of our skin coming together, I went deeper and deeper inside of her until our pelvis met each other. Everytime I pulled out slowly, I'd only ram back into her with full force, creating one loud shrieking cry from those voluptuous lips I loved to call mine.

However, because she was screaming too loud, I had to cover my lips upon hers to quiet her down a little. And even that barely worked. The shaking of her body told me that she was about feel her high, and to add more pleasure, I brought my fingers and slid them down between our bodies and then played with her nub. Her loud screams only reached a new scale and I just smiled seductively. The sweat she prespirated showed me how much I was putting in work just to please, and how good had I come to be.

"That's right, cum for daddy." I encouraged, sticking my middle finger inside her wet slot. She cried in ecstacy when she finally reached her greatest orgasm, and as she was riding through her paradise she gave me one long squirt, sprinkling me in the process.

I widened my eyes and only grinned wider at what just happened. Never in my life had I seen Chantel climax like that and seeing her do it made my dick swell up again. After she went trough her strong orgasm, she lay underneath me, her breath hitching in and out in fast paces.

"Happy 6th month anniversary," I said to her, kissing her wet forehead.

She only smiled and kissed me back. Because I felt as if I was suffocating her with my weight, I pulled myself off of her body only to have her hand stop me from doing so. "Uh-uh, I like it like this," she whispered tiredly.