Chapter 21

Chapter 21-

JASMINE:

"Ugh, Stefan, right there!" I yelled as he pounded into me with every long, hard stroke. I kept my two legs wrapped around his sweat slicked ass while he drove wildly into my wet slot. All the groans, moans, and sounds of wet skin smacking were driven out of the room due to the immense pleasure that Stefan was inflicting on me. With every thrust came a loud cry that squeezed the air out of my lungs. I've never had anything as rough and animalistic as the one I was encountering now. It was like a force was plowing into me every time I felt his head touch my inner most spot.

"Stefan," I called out again to only have his manly grunts meet my response. Never in my life had I ever come close to something so raw, so alive in my twenty-seven years of life. Ken and I never went this rough whenever we'd get to the point of love making. This whole experience was new to and exciting in every way.

As Stefan and I continued going at it, the starting pleasure of my orgasm began to build inside me. The pressure overwhelming me was something I'd never experienced before, because of the hardcore pounding he was inflicting on me. This rough sexual escapade was definitely something new to me. It was like I was losing my virginity again; this time to an iron fist.

"Shit, Jasmine," he mumbled as his strokes began to increase. I could tell by the growing sounds of his grunts that he was about to reach his climax. I moaned helplessly aloud as the orgasm came hurdling though me in herds and as I felt my walls clamp down on his length, his climax also came pushing through him. The severe loud cries filled the living room in high pitch before Stefan's exhausted body fell between the crook of my neck.

I laid against the wet sofa tired as fuck when Stefan began to move suddenly. I looked at him in curiosity when he pulled against my wrist in order for me to sit up. All the while I was clueless to what he was doing, he just smiled seductively, the sweat of our sex sponging his face. I couldn't help but bite my lips as my eyes lingered all over his water driven naked body and all over again I became aroused. It was also clear Stefan wanted another round after we took several minutes of our day fucking each other, but I still couldn't say no.

"Stefan, what're you doing?" I asked as he then began to turn me over, and in that same second I came to realize his action.

"All fours, baby," he whispered and I did what he asked. Shifting myself so that I was now on my hands and knees, I waited in anticipation at the feel of Stefan's sex behind my dripping ass. He then began to take hold of my hip before the feel of his hard length could be felt inside my other opening. I hissed in both pleasure and pain because of the fact that it had been a long time since anybody visited my anal area. But I refused to complain though. I loved this feeling of strength and hurt inflicting upon me.

"Damn, girl you're tight," he groaned as his first stroke began long and slow. I moaned quietly as I began to move with him.

"Ugh, Stefan," I called once the strokes began to increase. The accelerating beating my heartbeat couldn't compare to the excessive breathing both Stefan and I were releasing. Just the feel of his manhood going ham inside me was enough for me to dwell in the pleasure enforcing through me. Three minutes didn't even pass when I found myself throwing it back for him to catch. It amazed me to know see how Stefan was handling his business; every time I met him he'd always go in an inch harder and I'd only groan in need for more. It was a shame to say I couldn't have him all the time considering he was still in ties with Chantel. I wasn't going to let that cross my mind though, because after the four weeks we'd been seeing each other, the thought of her seemed irrelevant to me.

"You love this dick?" he asked as he pushed himself deeper inside my hole.

I moaned before I replied, "Yes, I love this dick."