Chapter 15

Author's Note: Here's another chapter, and while you're at it, make sure you chack out my new book, A Mistaken One-Night Stand.

Enjoy! And don't forget to leave me a comment below and vote.

Ignore any mistakes!

STEFAN:

"Stefan, do you really have to leave so soon? Why can't you stay for a couple days longer?"

Concluding my last zip unto my sleep-in bag, I glanced up to see Chantel standing by my other small suitcase with her brown colored towel wrapped around her small frame. She looked sad that I was suddenly leaving after spending three weeks with her, but I had to. There was some emotional stress that I knew I had to relieve before thinking about staying another day with her. But, at least we lived thirty minutes away from one another.

Standing erect to my full height, I  walked oved her to where she was standing then grabbed her towel covered waist against my hip. "I'm sorry babe, but I have to go back home to get the rest of my studying done for my big exam coming up," I lied, knowing damn well that wasn't even half my reason why I was leaving.

The only reason why I really had to leave was because of Jasmine. For the whole three weeks I had with Chantel, the distracting mind for her had been taunting me immensly. There wasn't any day that I wasn't thinking about her. It was like she had been permanently engrossed in my mind to the point that it was getting real serious. It was a damn shame, because I hadn't had sex with Chantel for two weeks straight just for the fact that Jasmine would some where or sometime pop up inside of my head. I wasn't going to be that disrespectful to make love to Chantel thinking about another woman.

Of course abstaining myself from sex had bothered Chantel, which had lead to some arguments, but there was no way in hell I was going to do just go down that road. The only sexual contact we'd both come across would be the kissing, holding and cuddling of each other.

"But, isn't that months from now?" she asked, interlacing her two hands across my neck.

Immediately, I could feel the stiffening straining against my pants in which I was trying greatly to control. Having a woman who had nothing but a thick piece of cloth hanging from her bare body had already began messing with my mind. But, I had to stop it. I couldn't go there with Chantel even though I knew she was trying to by the way she was just sexually biting her bottom lip. I tried looking away, but those thick openings were just calling me to taste them. To taste her.

"It is, and that's why I've got to study now, babe. But, I promise I'll be back as soon as I get through with it," I replied, rubbing her waist.

She pouted, but then in that same second she bent her head towards my face then gave my lips a small peck before she completely collided her mouth aganist mine. I grunted in want as she slid her tongue towards mine, and it wasn't long before our mouths danced with each other.

To say that I wasn't turned on was an understatement, I was completely horny and stiff. But, like the hundreth time we'd head to that point, I'd just stop it because of the terrifying thought that Jasmine would some how creep up inside my mind.

As we continued to kiss, Chantel's hand trailed themselves down my pants to try to unbuckle them, and before she could get the belt out, I reluctantly pulled away. Chantel seemed dazed at first, but when reality hit her, she widely opened her eyes and frowned heavily.