5th Night: The Words I Want To Say To You

I opened my eyes only to see in front of me a field of colorful flowers and trees. It was like a mystical forest. The moon was shining high in the sky, with stars glowing everywhere. I was wearing a white dress that went up to my knees, and I wore no shoes. There was a pink ribbon that was tied around my waist, and my hair was its usual style. I got up and just walked around. As I was walking around, I saw someone dressed in all white as well. He was sitting on a rock, looking at the small waterfall in front of him. The moon was shining on him. When I got closer, I knew who he was.

"Kaito! Kaito!" I called out to him.

I ran to where he was sitting. He looked back at me with a smile. As I got closer, everything that surrounded me began to fade. And all I heard was,

"It's not your fault... It's mine..."

That was Kaito's voice that I heard..

"Kaito!"

I said as I instantly got up from bed. I noticed that this was not my room, as it was Kaname's room. Then I remembered what happened the previous night. Rido was about to take me while I was drunk, and... the person that called me must have been Kaname.. When I looked to my right, Kaname was sitting on a chair, sleeping. Was he here with me all day? There is no class today, as it is a holiday. I got up, and put a blanket on him. Then I decided to go take a bubble bath since this hangover is killing me. I got the bath ready, and looked around to see if Kaname had any bubble soap. I found one, and it smelled similar to mine so I used that.

I then took off my clothes. I sat down, and instantly felt relaxed. As I was enjoying my bubble bath, I heard the door open. It was Kaname, who was wearing a just a towel around his waist, ready to get in the bath.

"Is it ok if I join you?" Whaaaaattt? I started to get all flustered and nervous but at the same time, excited.

"Uhhh...S-sure...." I was in the middle of the bathtub, so he entered the bathtub, sitting behind me. I turned around and asked him a question.

"What happened last night with me?" He gave me a worried look.

"Well, you overdid yourself with the wine last night, and Rido was extremely close to taking you with him. Luckily, I left the dorm to go look for you and I saw you outside. I fought Rido until I weakened him and he ran off. You passed out and I brought you here."

I was really out of it then. I don't remember Rido coming to get me..

"I don't remember a thing.. Rido coming to get me.. It's all a blur."

He then got closer to me and hugged me from behind.

"Mitsuki. Please don't ever get that way again. It hurt me a lot to see you like that." He said in a sad tone.

"I'm sorry... I just wanted to let go a little." I said.

With everything I have gone through, I just wanted to forget all about it.

"You have me. You can talk to me about anything."

Then something came up. Yuki seeing he and I kiss.

"Hey there is something I need to confirm though.."

"And what is that?" He said.

"What happened with Yuki? Is she ok?" I said worriedly.

I couldn't see his reaction but he then told me. "She was a little bothered by it, but she told me that she is confused with her feelings. She said she loves me, but she also has a thing for Zero." He said.