Knowing

I woke up on a cold metal table in white room.  A quick look around with wolf senses told me what form I was in. I felt a tightness around my stomach and wondered why. After I peeked down and saw the stitches memories of the woman with the gun came flooding back to me. 

I began to bark frantically and struggled to stand up.  "No girl bad dog." Said a voice and a chemical smelling man walked over to me.

"Your gonna be fine" He said to himself.  I nodded my big head because I knew it would be livlier then he expected from me.

"When I better tell Jason that he can take you home tomorrow." Said Mr.Chemical.  At Jason's name I perked up and tried to sat and up again wanting to go see him.

"No" cried the man "you have to rest." 

I decided to humor him and lay down until he was gone at least.  When he walked out the door it slammed behind him before bouncing back open.  I jumped off the cold steel table and winced at the pull of the stitches.  Then I shuffled over to the door and walked out.  Following the man's scent led me to a large room with several animals and lots of people. 

I saw Jason talking to the man and ran up to him barking quietly. "Fluffy" he said.  Then he began to check me out for my injuries which I had forgotten about the moment he had touched me.

I licked his face and he laughed then turned to the doctor and said "It looks to me like she's ready to go home now."

The mans face held pure shock and he said "I'll go get your bill ready."

I layed down next to Jason as he paid and talked with Mr.Chemical. When he was ready to go he bent down and grabbed me then carried me to the car.

Later at his house we were laying on his couch when he asked me "Fluffy, are are you a werewolf?"

I closed my eyes for a minute then nodded knowing that it would be hard for him to accept it.

"Can, can you show me" he asked softly. I shook my head no and nudged my stitches trying to tell him that they wouldn't fit my human form.

"of ciourse I forgot sorry." He said gently petting my head.