Yes

A year later she is twenty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What happened then"  Demanded Anna as she drove me back home.  I was telling her about when Jason and I had gone Rock-climbing yesterday and I had slipped and fallen.

"I had a harness on so nothing to bad just a couple bruises and scratches." I felt a small smile work it's way on to my face as I thought of Jason's reaction.

"And" Anna pushed looking at me before turning her attention back to the road.

I answered her  "Jason made a big fuss out of it and rushed me of to the emergency room to check for any problems."

"That's so sweet" she cooed as we pulled up to my house.

I got out of the car and waved to Anna as she drove away in her little green car.  Turning back to the house that Jason and I lived in I looked over the fall decorations we had up for Thanksgiving.  Noticing something hanging off of the scarecrow I walked over to it.

It was a little sign safety pinned on to his shirt.  I heard Jason walk up behind me ant smiled back at him before turning back to read the sign.  I looked at it and read 'Will you marry me?'

Gasping I whirled back to face Jason only to see him on one knee holding a ring box. Inside the little black box was not your average engagement ring. It was a silver wolf head ring but the eyes were made of diamonds.

"Yes I will" I answered and threw my arms around him for a kiss.

Then we went inside for a feast of pumpkin and pecan pie and Apple cider.

One year later the wedding

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You may kiss the bride" the priest announce and Jason pulled me in for a lingering kiss. 

The rest of the night and reception went as a blur for me. I remember shoving the cake into Jason's face after her fed me my piece  and dancing with Jason.

Now we were on a plane to Aruba a small desert tropical Island near South America.  We planned to go parasailing kite boarding and many other things.