Suprises

I am sorry for the cliffhanger not really but oh well

I intertwined my hand with Jason's as we walked to the Diner where we were going on a double date with Anna and Reese.  I was excited to meet Reese seeing as how Anna had only showed me pictures and talked about him.

WE walked into the diner and didn't see Anna so we chose a both and waited.  After about five minutes I saw a familiar brunettes besides a blonde male.  Waving to catch their attention I motioned them over.  When Anna and Reese reached us they sat across from us.

It was silent for a moment as we looked at Anna expectantly. "Oh right sorry" She started.

"Reese This is  Jason and Layla this is Reese."

"Nice to meet you" I told him and extended my hand.  We shook hands and then He did so with Jason.  Soon they got into a talk about skateboarding while Anna and I talked about Jason's approaching birthday.

We had decided to both chip in and buy him a weekend at an exclusive skateboard camp.  Just by reading the brochure I could tell that Jason would love it.

Seven months later she is eighteen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked home from my job of six months.  I worked as a photographer for a local magazine I had gotten the offer the same weekend Jason came home from his Skate camp  After a couple days of thinking it over I had decided to take the opportunity.

Now I was glad I did.  Most of the models were great girls and guys  although some of them were complete bitches. Reese worked there too only he was a model.  Anna had been delighted to hear that we worked together.  The reason why, she could see both of us when she was on lunch break. 

 After several weeks I finally convinced her to only have lunch with me once a week so I could spend the other days with Jason.  I am still fairly certain that she only agreed because Reese wanted some alone time with her.  I choose not to mention it because I'm worried that she will give me unnecessary details of her love life.

Ten months later she is nineteen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I giggled as Jacob tugged me down the beach .  I sat in the sand and look expectantly at him as he ran down to the water.

"What are you doing"   I yelled out to him as he walked back over to me with a bucket of wet sand.

"We will be making a sand castle" Jason told me a grin creeping onto his face.

"Yes" I cheered and we began to sculpt it out.

After about ten minutes I was done just waiting for Jason to put his so called 'finishing touches'. I looked out at the ocean for a moment to watch the waves. 

 When I looked back to the Sandcastle their was a diamond ring on top of one of the towers.   I turned to Jason to see him on one knee.

"Layla I love you, I have since I was fifteen although you were a dog then. Now I have to ask will you marry me?"