Awake

I am so sorry it would be a lot better and longer if Kaylee had done her part but she never got to it so I just updated.

I walked around in wolf form for a minute then decided that I am always in wolf form I wanted to be human right now.  I focused on my human form and shifted.

"Who are you!" he yelled I was speechless when he said that.  He had been asleep! How did he do that? I slowly turned around begging it to be my imagination. No such luck there he stood in all of his glory awake. I backed up quickly trying to get out of his line of site and shift back.

 "Fluffy" he called and waited expectantly when i didn't appear he grabbed me by the shoulders and demanded "tell me what you did to her, now!" I whimpered frightened i had never seen him like this before.  "I just got her back I wont lose her again now where is she?" he growled.  Then it hit me he was protective for a reason that reason being he loved me even if it was puppy love it counted right? He shook me and i snapped out of my thoughts. The boy i loved held me and asked me where i was it was to ironic. As  I began to laugh hysterically he released me and backed away looking slightly frightened.  My grip on human form was only so strong and it slipped only for a second but i shifted.  Fortunately he couldn't tell that it was me Fluffy just that it was a dog.

  He was shocked and began to mumble " She but how That's not possible wha-what are you?" he looked away for a second and using werewolf  speed i ran around the corner and shifted.

"where'd she go" i heard him wonder curiously. i sighed mentally slightly happy he hadn't recognized me slightly upset. Then i shook my head to clear it and walked out to the living room.

"Fluffy thank goodness you are okay i was so worried." yelled Jason. I barked at him and he smiled before petting me along the shoulders. I yelled as he pet along a bruise from where he grabbed me.

"Fluffy are you okay?" Jason asked worriedly.  I grimaced as he investigated the still forming bruises.  I hoped that he wouldn't see that they were caused by a persons hands and closed my eyes tightly. 

Then it occured to me the hand prints were a little nudge in the right direction.  If I could just nudge him a little more he would figure out what I am.  The perfect plan now i just need to find a way to nudge him.  I fell asleep thinking of plans.