Date

Sorry guys short chapter but you know I'm writing it not you so you just have to deal with it. okay that was mean I meant I'm sorry now bye.

Today is my first date with Jason.  From what Anna told me I should be freaking out about what to wear and things like that but I'm not. I mean why would I the guy has seen me as a oversized dog why would he care about my looks.

Anna rushed into my room and ran to the closet declaring herself my personal stylist. She threw some Jean shorts at me and I pulled them on waiting for a shirt. Eventually she chose one.  It was dark gray with a black wolf howling. (Shirt on the side)

I walked to the door thinking that I could leave but Anna pulled me back and put my hair in a bun.  She had some trouble getting the unruly red locks to stay so it took about fifteen minutes.

After Anna told me I was done I ran into the kitchen where I found Jason eating a pear.  He saw me and finished up his pear before doing a double take.  He laughed at my shirt and I smiled.

"Anna has no idea how ironic that shirt is" Jason said and I agreed.

We walked to Jason's pick up an got in.  The ride was filled with me guessing where we going and Jason telling me no.

After a while we started to slow down and I asked "Are we there?"

"No" Jason said and I looked around as the car came to a stop.

"Then why aren't we moving" I asked praying that Jason was just being mean and faking our situation.

"That's a good question" Said Jason and the look on his face told me he had no idea what was wrong.

We both got out of the car and went up front to pop the hood.  I took one glance and backed up.

"I give up" I said.

Jason just laughed and began to work on the car.  As he worked we told each other stories about our past and played silly games like would you rather.  After a while Jason finally finished.

"What time is it" He asked as we climbed into the car

I checked the dash and answered him "It's seven o'clock"

"Well it's to late for I had planned so we'll have to try again another day"  He told me and I nodded.

With that we went home deciding we would try the date again next week.