Revlations

Two updates in one day oh yeah

I've been living with Jason as Layla for three months now and we've gotten really close.  I think I'm ready to tell him about why I don't talk about my family.  It's the least I can do since I'm still hiding the fact that we're mates. 

I shook myself out of my thoughts and tied on my apron which was coffee brown.  I was working at a small cafe called Mocha Hut and it was a good pay soon I would have enough to move into my own apartment.  I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell Jason that bit of information though. 

I grabbed my note pad and my pencil and headed over to a table with an elderly couple.  After I took their order I began brought it back to the kitchens. I did this for several tables before the door opened and Jason walked in.  He walked over to a table in my section and sent a wink towards me.

I grinned and headed over there to take his order. He came in here for lunch at least once a week and ordered something new each time. 

"Hey there Jace"  I said as I approached.

"Hey Lay,"  Jason said grinning wildly.

"What can I get you today" I asked remembering that I was working.

"Surprise me" he said not even glancing at the menu. 

"Got it" I chirped then walked away and I swear that I felt his eyes on me all the way.

I gave his order to the kitchen then continued working.  When his order was ready I waltzed over to Jason and gave it to him.

"I'm wait here for your shift to end then I'll take you home okay"  He said and I nodded.  I spent the next couple hours working and laughing with my only friend Anna.

Later when her shift is over

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked over to Jason and he stood up signaling that he was ready to go.  I walked to the car with him and we had a quiet ride home.  The whole time I was napping not even aware that the radio was playing love songs.

When we reached the parking garage Jason carried me in not wanting me to wake up.  I didn't Wake up for another hour and I was on the futon bed where I normally slept. 

I rubbed my eyes and walked over to the kitchen where Jason was.  He was seated at the table having an early dinner and he had a plate set out for me.  I slid into my chair and looked Jason in the eye.

"Whats wrong" he asked immediately  sensing that something was off.

"I'm gonna tell you part of the reason I didn't go back to my parents" I said and began my tale.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll put her little story in the next chapter I gotta put some suspense in it I mean come on. Well bye