Showing

Hey guys so I had Kaylee over and she typed up a little bit of the chapter and I did the rest hope you enjoy it

who's seen the trailer for the Purge isn't it cool looking any ways enjoy ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe he asked me if i was a werewolf, after everything i had done to make sure he  would  find out. Well, never mind that, the truth is i don't wanna show him! if he saw me, and what i really look like, i don't think he would find me very attractive. The, next morning i get up and head down stairs for breakfast. When i arrive i didn't find any food in my bowl, instead i found two huge chicken legs waiting for me at the table.

I glanced around and decided the coast was clear before I shifted and grabbed one of the legs off the table.  I shifted back before I realised I had a problem. Dogs can't eat chicken bones because they crack to easily and they choke on them.  I would have to be in human form to eat the leg.  I gently held it in my mouth as I walked over to my dog bed.I shifted into my human form and pulled the dog bed up over me so that if Jason walked in he wouldn't see me just a lump and I would have time to shift back when I heard him walking around.

  I sat under the dog bed gnawing on the delicious chicken. I hadn't had chicken in ......... I don't know how long.  How long have I been with the family as their dog.  How old am I now?  I really don't know.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't hear any sounds until the dog bed was pulled o of me by Jason.  "Fluffy" he whispered questioningly.

I grimaced and said "yeah"

He just blinked and said "I'll go get you some clothes"

"Okay" I answered quietly and he walked off.

When he came back he had a t shirt and a warm pair of sweatpants.  I slipped them on and looked at his expectant face. 

"I guess I should tell you now" I muttered looking at my toes as I wiggled them around.

"Yes you should" he said. 

"Not much to tell I don't even know how the hell it started."  I said grumpily.

"Start with what you do know." Jason said in a kind tone. 

I hufed then began to tell him the story starting with my first shift. I didn't tell him everything though. I let out the fact that we were mates.

Jason was very calm and at the end o the story he said "Okay I have two questions. One, one what's your name?"

"Layla" I answered.

He nodded and then said Two, why did you come back instead of going to find your family?"

At that question my smile disappeared and I shited back in to wolf form and sulked off to my bed. Of all the questions to ask he asks that one about my family and him being my mate. The two things I don't want him to know,