1

Analise's POV
I was finally married to the love of my life. I can't believe it.

"Babe, I have three tickets and each one is a different place." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek. "You're going to pick one and which ever one you pick is where we will go for our honeymoon."

He held out the tickets faced down. I reached out my hand and chose the one on the left.

"Italy! Venice, Italy! Oh my gosh babe, we're going to Italy!" I screamed giving him a hug.
"We need to start packing." He said.

*Airport*
As we were waiting in line I began to get nervous.

"Babe, what's wrong? Are you scared?" Gabe asked.
"I'm terrified actually and it's not that we're so high up, its... I'm afraid that the plane will go down."
"Babe, everything is going to be fine. I'm here with you." He gave me a tight hug.
________

Minutes later it was time for us to board the plane. My heart was beating faster and faster. Once the captain finished speaking we began to move. Gabe held my hand noticing the fear in my face.

I laid my head on his shoulder. My eyes felt heavy, so I closed my eyes.

*hours later*
I woke up and checked my phone. It was 11:26pm.

"Hey, sleepy head. We're about to land in a couple of minutes." He smiled. "Can you believe it, we're in Ita-"

I pressed my lips onto his interrupting what he was going to say. I pulled back and we smiled at each other.

"I can't believe I'm married to such a wonderful person. I finally get to call you my husband. I love you Gabe."

I hope you guys like this chapter. After a couple chapters I will make the story more intense. ☺