4

Analise's Pov
"Smells delicious." I said walking in the kitchen.
"Hey sleepy head." He said as he put my head between his hands and gave me a kiss. I love when he does that.
"Dinner is almost ready." He said.
_______
We finished eating and the moment was finally here.
"Babe, hold out your hand."
"What, why?" He gave a confused look but did as I said.
I placed a pea on his hand and he was even more confused.

"You want to hear something amazing? This is how small our baby is right now." I smiled.
He was speechless for a moment.
"We're going to have a baby!" He yelled and picked me up and spun me around. "We're pregnant!" His eyes began to water. "I'm going to be a dad!" Gabe began to touch my stomach and kiss it. I laughed.
"We're going to have a little Conte babe!" I began stroking his hair.

*Morning*
We were on our way to tell the big news to our family. We saw everyone waiting outside the porch.

"Hi, everyone." Gabe and I both said.
"Hey, well, what's the big news?" My mom asked. We went inside before we said anything.
Gabe started, "Mom, Dad, you guys will be having a grandson!"
"Or a granddaughter!" I added.
"Oh my god!" Gabe's mom and mine gave us a tight hug.
"Congratulations Analise!" My Mom said.
"I can't believe you're already pregnant." Sofi said sarcastically.

We spent the rest of the day together and had a great time, until I got a text message. It was the same text message as before. I went to the restroom and I wasn't sure if I should ignore it or reply. I replied anyways.

Who is this? I texted. A couple minutes later the person replied, Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. As I read it i got the chills. I went back trying not to look concerned. I kept quiet until we left.