5

It was the same message as last time. I went up stairs to the bath room and I wasn't sure wether or not to reply to it. I decided to reply anyways.

Who is this? A couple minutes later the person replied, Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. As i read it I got the chills. I went back down stairs and tried to look normal. Gabe looked at me and knew that something was wrong.

It was getting late so we were on our way home. I couldn't stop thinking about the message. It was quiet halfway through the ride.

"What's wrong babe?" He decides to break the silence.
"Nothing, I'm fine babe. I'm just really tired." We got home and I went straight to our bedroom. I could hear Gabe walking behind me.
"Analise, please....I know something is wrong, what is it?"
I went to my messages and showed him. He looked at the screen and then gave me a hug.
"Babe who ever this is..... is just trying to scare you, don't worry I'm always going to be by your side. As long as you're with me you'll be safe." He kissed my forehead and I gave him a hug.
"I love you." I said.
"I love you too."
________
We both got ready to go to bed. I laid down and felt Gabe's arms wrap around my waist pulling me towards his chest.
"Babe, don't worry we have much more important things to focus on, like our baby."
"Our baby." I repeated. I loved to hear that.
"Do you think it'll be a boy or a girl?" He asked.
"I think it'll be a boy, but only God knows what the gender of this baby will be."
"I can't wait till your belly starts to grow. I'll be talking to our baby every single day."
"I'm going to get fat."
"If you you do, so what. I'll still love you no matter what."
I smiled and we fell asleep.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I'm back. Starting next chapter things will get more interesting.